About this item
Be prepared for any emergency with the Wagan 3-in-1 275 PSI Air Compressor. This powerful air compressor operates quickly and efficiently and will inflate tires in just 5 to 9 minutes. This Wagan Air Compressor is compact enough to leave in your car trunk for emergencies yet still delivers plenty of pressure and power. The Wagan 3-in-1 275 PSI Air Compressor is ideal for use with vehicles, rafts, bicycle tires, athletic balls and air mattresses and comes with a pressure gauge and a high-pressure air hose with solid brass valve connector. This 275 PSI Air Compressor is water resistant, will inflate without vibrations and can operate continuously without vibrations. The Wagan Air Compressor has a maximum flow rate of 15 L/minute. This Wagan 3-in-1 Air Compressor includes a 12V DC plug, nozzles and needles.
Wagan 3-in-1 275 PSI Air Compressor:
- Inflates tires in 5-9 minutes
- Pressure gauge
- 12V, 3W adjustable work light
- High-pressure air hose with solid brass valve connector
- Water resistant
- Inflates without vibrations
- Can operate continuously for 1 hour
- Compact size fits in car trunk
- Maximum flow rate: 15 L/min
- Includes 12V DC plug, nozzles, and needles
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.75 x 4.5 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- I don't know since I use it only on car tires. The price is low enough that I think it worthwhile to order and test it yourself. Walmart takes returns.by Smlcad12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it most certainly would. However, it would take longer to do and you would want to allow the air compressor to cool down at 10-15 minute intervals to avoid overheating in this case.by wagan12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?