Worx Replacement Spool Cap for 13" Trimmer, WG168 and WG191 Series
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Worx replacement spool cap cover is for the series WG168 cordless grass trimmer. This cap protects the spool line and keeps it in place on your trimmer. No tools are required to install it. Simply snap it on over the spool.
Worx Replacement Spool Cap for 13" Trimmer, WG168 and WG191 Series:
- The Worx replacement spool cap cover is for series WG168 cordless grass trimmer
- This cap protects the spool line and keeps it in place on your trimmer
- No tools are required to install it
- Simply snap it on over the spool
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.9 x 5.9 x 1.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The cap cover for the 40v will not fit the 20v and 32v trimmers. You will need to order those from Worx and a 2 pack of them (WA6531) are $12.99. To order please call our Customer Service Department toll free at 1-866-354-9679 between 9:00 AM and 6:30 PM Monday through Friday or Saturdays from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern time. We have implemented a new call back system insuring a call back by the end of the same day.by Worx Product Expert7/26/2014Written by a verified representative from Worx Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?