About this item
Homeowners no longer need to worry about countless dead leaves piling up in their yard every fall with the WORX Leaf Mulcher. This WORX Leaf Mulcher is an ideal to help with yard work. With the 13-Amp Electric Leaf Mulcher, users will not only be getting rid of those pesky leaves, but they will be turning them into vitamin-rich, organic mulch, which is great fertilizer for flower beds or gardens. This WORX Mulcher features a powerful motor that can mulch up to 53 gallons of leaves in a single minute. This mulcher, complete with its flex-a-line bladeless mulching system, delivers a 11:1 mulch ratio. This WORX Leaf Mulcher is also easy and quick to assemble and can be put together without tools, so you can get to your yard work right away.
WORX 13-Amp Leaf Mulcher:
- 13-amp motor mulches up to 53 gallons of leaves per minute
- Tool-free, quick assembly
- Flex-a-Line bladeless mulching system
- 11:1 mulch ratio
- Clean air motor cooling system
- Dimensions: 22.6"L x 22.6"W x 13.2"H
- Model# WG430
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.6 x 22.6 x 13.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Google 13 amps to horsepower.by HFBreviewer1/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I cannot tell you horsepower since it is an electric unit, but I can tell you it spins at 8500 rpm.by An anonymous customer8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this mulcher handle pine cones and small limbs or do they need to be separated out from the leaves?
- It can handle small twigs that may be attached, but not limbs.by CommunityAnswer4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a leaf shredder. It can handle twigs that may be attached, but not limbs. I had a bunch of leaves that I pulled from my pool and ran through it. It will shred wet leaves but there will be pieces sticking to the sides of the entrance barrel. A build up will eventually occur. Like I mentioned in my review, you can hose it down when you finish. Just use a leaf blower to blow it dry.by HFBreviewer1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?