WD 3TB My Book Desktop Storage
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The WD 3TB My Book Hard Drive is a high-capacity digital storage unit that can keep all your important files in one place. This external hard drive features data protection that will keep your files safe from unauthorized access. The WD 3TB hard drive has ultra-fast USB 3.0 connectivity so that your files will transfer super fast. It can hold up to 2 million images, 856,000 songs or 1,580 hours of high-definition video. It works on multiple operating systems including Windows XP, Vista and 7 as well as Mac OS X Tiger and Leopard. The WD Desktop hard drive is an ideal plug-and-play storage device to use at home or at the office.
WD 3TB My Book Desktop Storage:
Expanded digital storage
- USB 3.0
Flexible interface with fast transfer speeds
- Plug n' play
- Holds up to 2,000,000 photos
- Holds up to 856,000 songs
- Holds up to 1,580 hours of HD video
- WD 3TB hard drive system requirements: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard (requires formatting for Mac)
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.17|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 8.07 x 7.52|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- "The My Book model number WDBYCC0030HBK is compatible with Windows 8. However, it will require formatting because this specific unit is formatted in HFS+ for Mac. If you would like the instructions to format the unit for Windows, please refer to the link below: http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3865/ If you prefer a dektop drive that can be used right away on a computer running a Windows opreating system you can look at the drives showing at this link: http://www.wdc.com/en/products/external/desktop/"by WDSupport9/2/2015Written by a verified representative from WDSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?