About this item
Use the Wahl Micro Groomsman Precision 2-in-1 Detailer to help remove those annoying hairs. This Detailer Trimmer, 1 ct, works on the bikini area, sideburns, necklines, goatees and mustaches. With this Precision Trimmer with Lithium Power, you won't have your hair pulled or snagged.
Wahl Micro Groomsman Precision 2-In-1 Detailer With Lithium Power:
- For Use On: Bikini areas, sideburns, necklines, goatees and mustaches
- Features: Detailing head, rotary head
- Power Source: Lithium
- Model #5601-1001
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 1.0 x 8.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby slowtoplease2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's battery operatedby Muddy1112/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It uses a Lithium battery which is supposed to last several years. Though I'm taking mine back as I'm not overly impressed compared to older trimmers I've had over the years. Doesn't cut the courser hair around ears like my old ones and the noise in your ear, for the one I have, is pretty loud. I'm wondering if that is an effect of the battery? Hmm, need to try a new one and see if it cuts faster/better.by SJC012/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's not rechargeable, it uses AAA batteries and they come with the unit.by sdnpot2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Hircine2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- just insert itby slowtoplease1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hold on to the bottom silver potion of the trimmer - hold the top black portion of the body of the trimmer with the other hand - now pull down on the silver portion - The silver part will pull way from the black part. The battery is housed in the black section. Mark sure to replace the battery with a new Lithium Ion AAA battery.by WahlAdvocate5/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?