About this item
The WAHL Groomsman T-Pro, Model 9860-1101 is a multifunctional tool to get salon-style results at home. Featuring a high-impact casing with silicone rubber grip, this WAHL Groomsman T-Pro, Model 9860-1101 is durable and easy to handle at any angle. It comes with precision detailer that helps to maintain the lines for difficult designs and edging. Integrated with the finest precision T-blades, this WAHL T-Pro trimmer offers smooth and bump-free shaving thereby eliminating those embarrassing shaving cuts. It consists of easy to clean rotary nose trimmer along with 3 guide combs for blending, and trimming the moustache and beard hair to get the desired look. The dual shaver head gives you a close shave each time you use it. With a run time capacity of 1 hour, this body hair trimmer is highly useful for those who shave or trim daily. The convenient soft storage case that accommodates all accessories, this rechargeable WAHL T-Pro grooming kit is easy to carry around.
WAHL 9860 1101 Ethnic All in One Groomsman:
- High-Impact Casing with Silicone Rubber Grip. Comfortable to hold, difficult to drop.
- Precision T-Blade, bump-free shaving, beard trimming, hair cuts, and body grooming
- The WAHL T-Pro has a 3 Guide Combs for fading, blending, and trimming
- Rotary Nose Trimmer Safe, easy and hygienic
- Precision Detailer for intricate designs and edging
- Dual Shaver Head, smooth and comfortable shave
- This groomsman trimmer is proudly made in the United States of America
|Gift By Recipient:||For Him|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 5.5 x 10.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- only 110vby mastaj15/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 110V and 220V. With a 220V CONVERTER/ADAPTER. It will not work with just an adapter plug.by WahlAdvocate12/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you just lightly pull up and bend at the same time all the attachments come out the topby dumo20434/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The head that is on the trimmer, snaps off, backwards. The new head should be lined up with the ridge on the back of the unit - place the new head on the ridge and push the front of the head down. It should snap in place. If you need images or further help, please contact Wahl Customer Service at 1-800-767-9245.by WahlAdvocate11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not that i know ofby dumo20434/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This trimmer is not water proof. The most effective way to remove hair from the handle is to take a damp cloth and wipe down the unit.by WahlAdvocate1/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
LIMITED WARRANTY: This warranty valid only for sales in the Continental United States. For sales outside of the Continental United States contact local distributor for warranty and terms.
- If your Wahl product fails to operate satisfactorily within five (5) years from the date of original purchase or receipt as a gift, Wahl will at our option repair or replace it and return it to you FREE OF CHARGE. Our warranty does not cover blades, which are wear out parts. Please mail your product prepaid to Wahl Clipper Corporation, Sterling, Illinois 61081, Attention: Service Department, with a Note describing the defect and the date of original purchase or receipt as a gift (if in warranty). Products out of warranty will be repaired at our standard repair charges.
- 2. The product is repaired by anyone other than Wahl Clipper Corporation.
- 3. The product has been subjected to unreasonable use.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state. No other written express warranty is given. Any implied warranty including any warranty of merchantability, which may arise from purchase or use, is limited to the five-year period provided in this express warranty. Some states may not allow such limitation, so it may not apply to you. No responsibility is assumed for acidental or consequential damages of any type, or for the use of unauthorized attachments. Some states may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- The warranty is void and no repair or replacement will be made under this warranty or otherwise if:
- 1. The product is modified in any manner.