WAHL Groom Pro 22 -Piece Haircutting Kit, Model 79520-3101
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The WAHL Groom Pro 22 Piece Haircutting Kit will give you the tools to create the look you want. The WAHL Grooming Kit, Model 79520-3101, is a multi-cut clipper and cordless touch up trimmer. The WAHL trimmer kit is self-sharpening with high-carbon stainless steel blades that are precision ground to stay sharp longer. This haircutting kit includes two trimmer guide combs and 12 clipper guide combs to make it easy to get the perfect cut every time. The clipper features a thumb adjustable taper control to allow multiple cutting lengths with a flip of the lever. It includes a durable storage case, so you can keep all the accessories in one place.
WAHL Groom Pro:
- Multi-Cut clipper & Cordless Touch-Up Trimmer
- Self-sharpening, high-carbon stainless steel blades are precision ground to stay sharp longer
- Clipper with Thumb-adjustable taper control allows multiple cutting lengths with a simple flip of the lever
- Trimmer is perfect for touch-ups, sideburns and necklines
- Two trimmer guide combs, Twelve clipper guide combs make it easy to get the perfect cut
- Durable storage case to hold entire kit contents
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.5 x 2.5 x 6.5|
Ask a question
- No charger - uses AA batteries. Still plenty of power.by Garimiah8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The little unit is battery operated, but very powerful. the other is electric.by 11Kato118/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby Chief678/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the large trimmer is a plug in and the small uses 2 aa batteries. No chargerby thegadgetguru8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The trimmer uses 2 AA batteries. No charger!by mizzdavid10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the trimmer is battery operates. It requires 2 AA batteries.by WahlAdvocate7/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is only for 120voltby 11Kato119/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 220by Chief678/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no its a 110 v for the larger trimmer and the small uses 2 aa batteriesby thegadgetguru9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby sandyrn4Him9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the Groom Pro is designed for the US market, uses 110v to 120v and 60Hz.by WahlAdvocate8/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, a small container of oil is includedby BigSixty1/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Garimiah1/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It looks like enough oil to last for quite some time.by semo8121/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby 11Kato1112/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- $9.92List price
- $10.38List price
- $11.85List price
Policies & Plans
LIMITED WARRANTY: This warranty valid only for sales in the Continental United States. For sales outside of the Continental United States contact local distributor for warranty and terms.
- If your Wahl product fails to operate satisfactorily within 2 years(trimmer) 5 years (clipper), (from the date of original purchase or receipt as a gift, Wahl will at our option repair or replace it and return it to you FREE OF CHARGE. Our warranty does not cover blades, which are wear out parts. Please mail your product prepaid to Wahl Clipper Corporation, Sterling, Illinois 61081, Attention: Service Department, with a Note describing the defect and the date of original purchase or receipt as a gift (if in warranty). Products out of warranty will be repaired at our standard repair charges.
- 2. The product is repaired by anyone other than Wahl Clipper Corporation.
- 3. The product has been subjected to unreasonable use.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state. No other written express warranty is given. Any implied warranty including any warranty of merchantability, which may arise from purchase or use, is limited to the 2year/5year period provided in this express warranty. Some states may not allow such limitation, so it may not apply to you. No responsibility is assumed for acidental or consequential damages of any type, or for the use of unauthorized attachments. Some states may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- The warranty is void and no repair or replacement will be made under this warranty or otherwise if:
- 1. The product is modified in any manner.