About this item
The Vtech CS6409 Accessory Cordless Handset is a useful hands-free cordless phone. It features the DECT 6.0 Digital Technology, which enables you to get crystal clear audio sound. This phone has a push-to-talk intercom and handset speakerphone, which provides hands-free conversation. The Vtech CS6409 Accessory Cordless Handset comes with an adjustable ringer volume setting and handset volume control system. It also provides a selection of assorted rings to choose from. The caller id handset has a large reverse LCD and a phone book that can store up to 50 names and numbers. The Vtech cordless phone with caller ID also contains additional features like redial, handset locator, and more. The VTech handset digital security provides you with more control over the potential of identity theft. The VTech cordless phone is multi-lingual, with language settings in English, Spanish and French.
VTech CS6409 DECT 6.0 Accessory Handset
- The Vtech cordless phone with caller ID has a push-to-talk intercom
- Accessory handset only
- Requires the CS6419, CS6429 or CS6428 to operate
- Adjust ringer volume from low to high, or turn the ringer off
- The cordless phone headset frequency band has been extended allowing for the signal to be reproduced for a fuller and clearer sound
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology provides the best sound quality
- Interference free for crystal clear conversations
- Protect yourself from identity theft with digital security
- Return phone calls and recall numbers with 100 name and number caller ID memory
- With just the touch of a button, hands-free conversations are made easy with the handset speakerphone
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- Large reverse LCD with white backlighting
- Handset volume control
- Last number redial
- Choose between English, Spanish or French
- Page/handset locator
- Selectable ring tones
- The cordless phone headset is a comfortable handset size
- Accessory Handset Only
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 3.5 x 7.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You have to buy the system base for the Handset to wirelessly connect to these are the numbers that this Handset is compattable with Johnmanby MeJohnman1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is an add on phone too those models you need a set or phone in one off those models for the add on too operateby fesl6/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The accessory handset is NOT A STAND ALONE phone. In order for this to work you MUST own one of these VTech base phones (CS6419/CS6428/CS6429)by afiola5/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- that is the model# of the base setby lincv117/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In order to use the accessory phone, you must first purchase one of the listed phone/phone set.by Longhorn993/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a quick check on their website (www.vtechphones.com) will show you that this headset requires CS6419 to operate.by hewie19603/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this phone is used as a add on to the 4 other phones. does not work alone.by Richie3597/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, i dont see a spot that you can plug into anywhere .by RJ112/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not appear that a headset can be plugged in.by theohill2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No Johnmanby MeJohnman2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no but the speaker phone works greatby petsrpeople22/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- try putting the handset in the main base where the answering machine is.. thats how you regeister the handset, and see if it says anything on the handset while you put it in the base?by RJ118/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These phones Do not do well in Water - It is probably a door stop now ! Johnmanby MeJohnman7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- place it on the #1 base and push the find buttonby petsrpeople26/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can go on vtech.com and there is a fully detailed owners manual for all their phones they sell. I found this more helpful than the manual that came in the box.by LupitasMom6/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?