Vonage DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System with Vonage V-Portal" Phone Adapter with 1-Port Router
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The perfect whole house solution. Comes with base unit, 3 handsets, 2 handset chargers and the Vonage V-Portal Phone Adapter.
- The perfect solution to easily add Vonage to your entire house
- The Vonage DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System comes with everything you need
- You get a base unit with a handset, 2 additional handsets to place anywhere in your home and each comes with its own charger
- You also get the Vonage V-Portal Phone Adapter with 1 Port Router, which connects up to 2 Vonage lines through your high-speed Cable or DSL Internet connection
- Simply connect your V-Portal to your Internet modem and then to your new Vonage Cordless Phone System
- The base unit is packed with features like built-in speakerphones on each handset, Intercom paging system, 10 different ring tones and 10 melodies, a room monitor feature and many more
- The Vonage V-Portal has a user friendly LCD display with caller ID and call timer, call logs (missed/received/dialed) with up to 50 entries each and language selection
- Vonage also allows you to use your computer and phone at the same time
What is Vonage: Vonage is a leader in digital phone service that uses your existing high-speed Internet connection instead of standard phone lines. Vonage gives you local and long distance calling anywhere in the US, and Canada and Puerto Rico, plus free calls to landline phones in Italy, France, Spain, UK and Ireland for one low price. Youll also get 25 great features like Caller ID with Name, Call Waiting and Voicemail Plus included at no additional cost. Vonage also offers access to emergency services through our 911 Dialing that once activated provides quick dialing to local emergency services.
|Phone Type:||Cordless Expandable|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 4.65 x 7.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you have the newer Vonage adapter you can use any type of digital phone system. But, if like us you have the old adapter you can only use VTech Vonage phones. I found out that the old adapter doesn't have the phone jack in the back to connect the phone to. As for the phones for my old system, you virtually can not find the phones in stores by themselves anywhere. So it's better to update your Vonage adapter than to search everywhere, as I did for just the phones.by Mommapanda7/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you may use these phones with your existing vonage telephone service. When you buy, you will receive an adaptor which I assume you already have. Just plug the phones into the port on your existing adaptor and store the new one somewhere dry for a replacement if your existing one should ever fail.by devon93011287/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't need an answering machine with vonage since they have digital voicemail. That means if you don't answer, their digital answering machine records the message and you can listen to it from your home phone, online on vonage.com, or even read it as an email if you get Visual Voicemail (system transcribes your voicemail messages to text and sends them to your email). It gives you more options when you are away from home. Hope this helps.by armard36/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi there: YES you do have to sign up for the Vonage boardband phone service in order to use either this Vonage phone package deal or the Vonage phone adapter. You can go here http://www.vonage.com to see all of the vonage plans that they offer. Now as far as you needing to get a new phone number, you might could be able to transfer you current home phone number over to vonage. On the Vonage homepage there is a place where you can enter your current hone phone number including the area code and click to check to see if your current home phone number is available to transfer over to Vonage or not. And if not, then if you are wanting to sign up for vonage and if you are not able to transfer your current home phone number to vonage, you would need to get a new phone number. Also you could choose any area code as you would NOT be limited to just the area code that you live in. Hope this is found helpful. That's it for now. Take care till later. :-) B4N Joel (aka joetom57) :-)by joetom572/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?