Consider these popular products
- $99.00 List price $179.99Save $80.99
- $49.99 List price $96.98Save $46.99
- $34.99 List price $49.99Save $15.00
- Clearancefrom $74.49
Vizio VSB201 Home Theater Sound Bar
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Vizio Home Theater Sound Bar, VSB201:
- Two channels
- 3.0" full-range high-fidelity drivers
- Sound Bar Size: 40"
- Vizio Sound Bar Frequency: 80Hz - 20KHz
- SRS WOW HD technology
- Vizio Home Theater Voltage: 100V - 240V
- Vizio Home Theater Sound Bar is table-top and wall-mountable
|Number of Channels:||2|
|Audio Decoder:||SRS WOW HD|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||VSB201|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Aux Audio, 1 x RCA Audio L+R|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes,it shouldby slaprick12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It'll be longer than your tv so I would recommend going with the next smaller size. I have a 42" tv and it's the exact width of the tv.by Shai91112/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as you have an optical output or or RCA(red/white) audio output on your TV it is no problem. I connected a Vizio soundbar to my 32" TV for a vast improvement in sound quality. It's cheaper and rated #1 by a leading Comumer magazine.by Rolo112/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If I use this with a Vizio E390VL, will the TV remote control the volume sound bar volume? And does the sound bar automatically turn off with TV?
- We have a Vizio TV and sound bar but have to use a separate remote when the sound bar is in use.by Shai91112/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I know after couple hours of inactivity with soundbar it has energy saving to where shuts off on own. I'm not sure about the control of it because I own a Seikiby lilfoot7112/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I upgraded from a surround system. In all honesty, I get better sound. With this bar it's not necessary to have speakers all over the room. This is instead of, not in addition to.by Shai91110/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?