Similar items in stock
Vivitar Red DVR426HD RH Flip Digital Video Recorder
Consider these popular products
- $172.25 Was $191.71Save $19.46
- $40.05 Was $49.00Save $8.95
- See details in cart
- $220.87 List price $299.99Save $79.12
- Rollback$288.00 Was $349.99Save $61.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Vivitar DVR426HD RH Flip Digital Video Recorder shoots 720p HD video with a built-in microphone and image stabilization for quality footage. Get close with the 4x optical zoom. A 5.1 megapixel image sensor provides great resolution.
Vivitar DVR426HD RH Flip Digital Video Recorder:
- 5.1 megapixel image sensor
- 4x optical zoom
- 1.8" preview screen
- Built-in USB connector
- 720p HD video resolution
- Built-in microphone
- Image stabilization
- Supports JPEG and AVI formats
- SD card reader
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Includes instruction manual on CD, image software CD and wrist strap
|Model No.:||DVR426HD RH|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.82|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.75 x 7.0 x 1.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can either use a card reader to take the video off of the SD memory card (after removing it from the camera) or you can use the built in USB plug on the camera itself. I HIGHLY recommend plugging the camera into a USB cable and plugging the other end of the cable into your computer (if you don't have an SD card reader) because it will be much easier than trying to plug in the clunky USB plug with it attached to the camera.by runninron696/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?