About this item
The Vivitar Microscope is made of fine materials and with quality optics to ensure that you get precise answers and solutions to almost all of your endeavors. The Vivitar 300x/600x/1200x 40 pc Microscope Set is equipped with three collecting vials, three plastic slide covers, three adjustable lenses and three collecting lamps - almost everything required for a scientific endeavor. This Vivitar Microscope is ideal for beginner-level biologists and also contains advanced features. The electric illuminator on this magnification microscope provides direct control of light, making it easy to fine tune. A mechanical stage is also standard, with knobs allowing easy centering of specimen slides. Featuring an adjustable arm from 0 to 60 degrees, this Vivitar 300x/600x/1200x40pc Microscope Set provides easy viewing for the user. This set is suitable for science projects, as well as school science lab exploration. This Vivitar Microscope can provide hours of fun for children and young adults.
Vivitar 300x/600x/1200x 40pc Microscope Set:
- Promotionally priced 40-piece magnifier set
- 3 Magnifications: 300x, 600x, and up to an enormous 1200x power
- Large easy-turn rotary focusing knob and high-quality Vivitar optics
- Educational, fun and high-quality
- Great for science projects, school science lab and exploration
- Model# MIC-2
- Black color
- Convenient case for easy storage
- Promotes scientific enquiry
- Features adjustable arm from 0 to 60 degrees
- Knobs allow easy centering of specimen slides
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 13.5 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.