Vivere Hammocks Adjustable Steel Hammock Stand
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Vivere Universal Hammock 9' Stand is constructed of heavy-duty steel, and assembles in minutes without any tools. Set up your hammock in the most convenient locations with this durable and easy-to-use hammock stand. It works with most non-spreader bar hammocks.
Vivere Universal Hammock 9' Stand, Charcoal:
- Capacity: 450 lbs
- Footprint: 96" x 44" x 42"
- Material: steel
- Powder coated steel finish
- Hardware included
- Assembly required
- For use with most non-spreader bar hammocks
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||32.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||108.0 x 42.0 x 41.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 9-13 feet longby busygal8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have an old non-spread hammock and no trees or poles to hang it. THis stand does not appear to have the proper hooks. ANy suggestions on this or ano
- There was a delay in receiving notification of your question. This Universal Stand will only accept a Brazilian style hammock, that is, a hammock with no wooden spreader bars at each end. The 2 J hooks that this stand comes with allow the ends of the Brazilian style hammock to wrap over the top of the upper arms, and down to the J hooks to fasten securely.by HammockMaven11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I need hammack stand that will dissasemble to a bundle that could be stored in a tight place for transportation in out pop-up camper storage compartme
- There was a delay in receiving notification of your question. This product is ideal since it's so portable, and comes with carry bag.by HammockMaven11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?