The sleek Visual Land Prestige 7" Tablet operates on the new Android 4.1 Jelly Bean system and is designed to surf the web, manage multiple e-mails as well as stream music and videos. With its powerful 1.6GHz Dual Core processor and 1GB RAM, the Android experience is smooth and quick. The 7" high resolution (1024x600) screen brings crystal clarity to your movies and games and the 5-point capacitive multi-touch makes finger gestures and swipes effortless. With 8GB of internal storage, there's plenty of room for all your favorite games, documents, music and movies. With the Google Mobile Services suite, you'll be up and running right from the start. Access a wide variety of apps, games, movies, music and books from the Play store, access your shared files through cloud drives or browse websites with lightning speed using Chrome.
Offered in a variety of colors, the Visual Land Prestige 7" Tablet is super-slim and light weight, which allows you to fit it in your pocket or purse.
Visual Land Prestige Pro 7D Dual Core Android 4.1 Tablet with Google Play 8GB, Assorted Colors: Visual Land Prestige 7" Tablet Technical Specifications:
- 7" Capacitive 5 Point Multi-Touch High Resolution (1024x600) Screen
- Dual Core 1.6GHz Cortex-A9
- 8GB Flash Memory
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- The Visual Land Prestige Android Tablet Dual Core with 8GB Memory has built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
Software and Applications:
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Access to 975,000 Android apps and your favorite entertainment on Google Play
- Preload apps including Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, Angry Birds, Skype and more on the Visual Land Prestige Android Tablet Dual Core with 8GB Memory
What's in the Box:
- Front Facing Built-in Camera (Still.Video/Webcam)
- MicroSDHC Card Slot (Up to 32GB support)
- Up to 8 hours of run time on a full charge
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 4.4" x 0.7"
- Visual Land Prestige Tablet with Google Mobile Services Weight: 10.5 oz.
What's a Tablet PC?
- Visual Land Prestige Tablet with Google Mobile Services, USB Cable, Power Supply, User Manual
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).