About this item
The Visual Land Prestige with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC utilizes the versatile Android operating system 4.1 (Jelly Bean) on the powerful Cortex A8 1.2GHz processor with 512MB RAM, and supports Adobe Flash Player 11.1 for optimal web access. Access a wide variety of apps available for download. Whether you want to see the latest news, updates to your social network, check the local weather or read e-books, just select an app and you're ready to go in seconds. The built-in WiFi allows you to do everything you can do on a PC at home, but on the go. Surf the web like never before. Zoom in and out of web pages, check and manage multiple e-mails at any time or even stream video wherever you are. The large 8GB internal storage gives you plenty of room for your apps and documents. A built-in, front facing camera allows you to do video calls on the go.
Visual Land Prestige with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
- Cortex A8 1.2GHz processor
- 512MB RAM and 8GB flash memory
- 7" touchscreen
- Built-in WiFi
- Front-facing camera
- 8GB internal memory, additional memory via micro SDHC card slot (up to 32GB supported)
- Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean)
- eBooks and other apps
- Adobe Flash Player 11.1
- Tablet, USB cable, user manual and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||Cortex A8 Processor|
|Processor Speed:||1.0 GHz|
|System Ram:||512 MB|
|Hard Drive Size:||8 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||7"|
|Battery Life:||8 hours|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi|
|Connector Type:||1 x DC-In. 1 x MiniUSB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Google Android#Android|
|Accessories Included:||Headphones, OTG Cable, USB Cable, AC Adapter, User manual|
|Operating System Version:||Android 4.1|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 7.0 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Not from the factory No. Please use caution though, in March 2013 this tablet now ships with Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1, and NOT Ice Cream Sandwich. The patches described below are for ICE NOT Jelly Bean. From what I've read on the Prestige 7L forums below, a Google Play patch should be available for the 7L Jelly Bean in a few weeks. By all means do NOT return the 7L Jelly Bean as it is awesome, and when the Google Play code is available, it will be SUPER awesomeby JacknRochNY5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Not from the factory, but I have Google Play up and running. Here is how to set it up. Follow the instructions carefully. http://www.tabletroms.com/forums/visual-land-tablets/5363-visual-land-tablets-google-play.htmlby snoozer8544/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, I brought this for my daughter. She love its. But unfortunely she drop and the screen crack but I'm replacing it thru the insurance.by willacar1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is a very good tabletby deerman152/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, no Google play. Any apps associated with Google play won't open once installed.by quietstorm564/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no only amazon appsby alondra254/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, you need to use Amazonby alondra252/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by KEN4ME5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- front camera only, you can view screen and take picture over your shoulder.by EarlUpsideDown5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- JUST A FRONTby NEWHOPE719591/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, only front.by giver24138901/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Melvro5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- No I Can See That It Only Has The Ablity To Be Use As Both A Frount View Camera And Camcorder.by kaay533/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i have only seen front camera on this deviseby wallmart1112/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the contrast is awful with certain apps an in the sunlight you can't even see what's on the screenby Only1WalmartQueen1/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you cannot read it in direct sunlight.by crlylcks1/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but I have always heard that it is not good for the screen. There is a light adjusted in the system tools.by Sylcarlh5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but you do have to adjust your brightness to suit your surroundingsby grillmasterduce3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOOOO...Not at allby dodgeball1011/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?