VISINE Redness Reliever Eye Drops ORIGINAL 0.5 fl oz.
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $15.27 List price $18.23Save $2.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Red, irritated eyes get moisturizing relief with Visine Redness Reliever Eye Drops Original, 0.5 oz. When the blood vessels near the surface of your eyes become irritated, your eyes may start to feel and look like they're on fire. The Visine eye-soothing formula is designed to refresh eyes, so you can see comfortably and more clearly. If you spend most of your day on the computer, you can also use this lubricating eye drop formula to refresh strained eyes. Or, if you wear eye contacts, you can use these energizing eye drops to relieve minor eye irritation. Plus, the active ingredient tetrahydrozoline is a proven redness reliever. Available in a 0.5 oz size, these Visine Eye Drops are gentle enough to use whenever you need it.
Visine Redness Reliever Eye Drops Original, 0.5 oz:
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor irritations
- Provides up to eight hours of soothing eye comfort
- Soothes and moisturizes
- Fast-acting formula
- Sterile solution
- Active ingredient includes glycerin, a soothing moisturizing agent
- Available in a 0.5 oz size
Temporarily provides eye relief from:
- Air-borne pollutants
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Active: Tetrahydrozoline HCI 0.05%. Inactive: Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, And Sodium Chloride.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Skin Type:||Eye Care|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||843|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.06 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.91 x 1.77 x 3.46 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello. We recommend reaching out to a doctor before using our product on a child under 6 years old. Have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team12/1/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $7.48 Was $9.16Save $1.68