Visine Astringent Redness Reliever Seasonal Relief A.C. Eye Drops, .5 oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$12.66 List price $13.45Save $0.79
- Reduced Price$6.45 List price $8.88Save $2.43
- $15.27 List price $18.23Save $2.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your eyes moisturized and itch free with these Visine Astringent Redness Reliever Eye Drops. These Seasonal Relief A.C. Astringent Eye Drops provide relief for burning and watery eyes affected by pollen, dust and ragweed. These Visine Eye Drops in the .5-oz size also offer redness relief to users with just a few drops. These Visine Astringent Redness Reliever Eye Drops are completely sterile.
Visine Astringent Redness Reliever Seasonal Relief A.C. Eye Drops, .5 oz:
- Seasonal itching and redness relief
- Relieves itching, burning, watery eyes due to pollen dust and ragweed
- Gets the itch out
Warning Text: Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Caution: should not be used if visine- imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
Ingredients: Active: Tetrahydrozoline, Hydrochloride 0.05%, Zinc Sulfate 0.25%. Inactive: Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, And Sodium Citrate.
Instructions: Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up To 4 times daily. Children under 6 years Of age: ask a doctor.
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001544|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.86 x 1.76 x 3.36 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello Dolores. VISINE A.C.® contains a dual action formula that temporarily relieves discomfort and redness of the eye, including seasonal itching and redness relief. Only eye drops specifically labeled for use with contact lens products such as VISINE® For Contacts® should be used while you are wearing contact lenses. If you have questions about using a VISINE® product with certain medical conditions, we recommend consulting a healthcare professional.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team12/18/2013Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $2.98 Was $3.32Save $0.34