Virtua Tennis 4 puts players closer than ever before to being out on the court. Boasting its strongest ever player line-up, Virtua Tennis 4 features the world's top stars such as world No.1 Rafael Nadal, 16-time major champion Roger Federer and UK No.1 Andy Murray. Virtua Tennis 4 sees a totally new World Tour career mode designed to encourage replay value with an element of off-court fame. Each decision affects a player's career path meaning no two careers will ever be the same, while a brand new on-court feature makes for even more dramatic singles and doubles matches. Players can build up their Match Momentum gauge over the course of a match and revel in their improved ability as their players grow in confidence. The new Online hub will be the most engaging online experience for tennis gamers ever, with a competitive matchmaking system and online tournaments geared to seeking out the ultimate Virtua Tennis Champion.
- The world's top stars return - The top players in the world return, joined by some of the most exciting up-and-coming contenders. An all-star line-up of 19 players includes Nadal, Federer, Murray, Sharapova, Wozniacki and Williams.
- Headbands at the ready - Players will be able to get even closer to the real thing with new motion control functionality on Kinect.
- Tennis stardom awaits - A totally new World Tour sees the VT career mode go 'RPG'. Designed to encourage replay value and with an element of off-court fame, each decision affects a player's career path meaning no two careers will ever be the same.
- A true online hub for our community - The new online centre will offer the world's first engaging online tennis experience. Designed using the popular Virtua Fighter 5 technology, the matchmaking system promises more competitive games, and online tournaments will seek to find the ultimate Virtua Tennis champion.
- Experience the drama - A brand new on-court feature making for more dramatic matches. Build up your Match Momentum gauge over the course of a match and revel in your form as your player grows in confidence, allowing them to play shots mere mortals can only dream about.
- Putting the fun back into mini-games - Breaking the mini-game mould to include new weather conditions and put a real focus on multiplayer action, the VT mini-games will give players a real alternative mode to compete in both multiplayer and online.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief