About this item
Update your home's look with the Virginia Cross-Back Chair, which lends a sophisticated and modern vibe to your dining room or kitchen. This piece is elegance and simplicity combined. It features clean, straightforward lines and a smooth black finish that further enhances is sleekness. This set of cross-back dining chairs will instantly freshen up a room. Made of rubberwood, they are lightweight yet highly sturdy. What is special about eco-friendly rubberwood material is that it does not wrap or crack with changing temperatures as easily as other types of wood. The set of 2 black dining chairs is resistant to mold and insects.
Virginia Cross-Back Chair, Set of 2, Black:
- Versatile; can be paired with any table design
- Armless, cross-back dining chairs, set of 2
- Made of eco-friendly rubberwood, which does not easily wrap or crack when temperatures change or with constant use
- Material is resistant to mold and insects
- Clean, straightforward lines with smooth black finish
- Lightweight and sturdy construction
- Durable, high-quality material remains consistent for many years
- Stylish chair for the dining room or kitchen
- Compact; easy to store when not in use
- Dimensions in inches: 20.0 x 16.75 x 35.25
- Model number: 11718ABK PR
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||11718ABK PR|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||33.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 16.75 x 35.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't feel much different in height in comparison to my old chair. It looks low, but if you add the cushion, it will be at the same ht.by kindlekindle2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 17.25" on the ones I bought!by UNCMelissa12/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If I understand you want the height from the floor to the top of the seat 17 inchesby GDWR12/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is 17.5" from the floor to where you sit. it is a comfortable height for me at 4'11" and my husband at 6 foot. i think this height will work with any regular height table.by silvermix8112/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I measured the seat height to be approximateley 17.5 to 17.75 inches after assembly.by homeandhearth201012/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure but they 'seem' about right. They mkght not work with a super high table...but someone in my house is tall and their legs bump our regular dining table. So these should work fine. They work with my dining room table and my kitchen table. But they seem about average heightby bjlewis112/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 16.75" is the widest part of the seat, which is the front end.by UNCMelissa1/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 17 inchesby GDWR12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the widest part is 16.5" on the seat. the widest part of the chair (back rest) is 17".by silvermix815/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not that I know of, but I have had guests weighing close to 300#s sit on them. No creeking or cracking. Felt safe and secure.by feistyfox2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure but my 300+ pound husband sits in them every day and after a year, they are still sturdy. Not the painted finish though. The finish on these chairs chips way too easily. I would suggest giving them a few coats of polyurethane before you use them. but they are very sturdy!by Kavikatia11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?