(Email Delivery) Virgin Mobile $20 Topup
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.com within minutes of successful order placement for this Virgin Mobile $20 Topup.
- A second email from firstname.lastname@example.org with access to your PIN will be delivered within 60 minutes*
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com. Enter your email address used to order on Walmart.com, your billing ZIP code and your Walmart.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from Walmart.com or in your Account Order History on Walmart.com).
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled PIN numbers. Walmart.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced PINs.
*Pins are usually delivered in minutes or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Wal-Mart or your Credit Card company.
Virgin Mobile $20 Topup (Email Delivery:
- Add money to your Virgin Mobile account or give the gift of airtime with this cell phone card
- Nationwide 3G network
- No activation fees, no annual contract
- At home or on the go...the only broadband you'll ever need!
To view frequently asked questions about this Virgin Mobile $20 Topup visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Virgin Mobile|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||12523|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 400by jollyhappy11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It varies according to the destination of your calls. US calls costs 20 cents/minute on pay lo base rate which is no longer availalbe to new customers.by lesilie12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, $20 VM topup is good for 400 minutes on the PayLo plan. See Virgin Mobile website and click on Plans for more details.by EagleGirlsMama2/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 200by Austriacu7/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The card is good for $20. The rest depends on what plan your phone is on. $20 to pay monthly bills? $20 to pay for texts at $.15 each? $20 to pay for talking at $.05 per minute on the cheapest plan? $20 to pay for low price calling minutes (that disappear after 1 month of not buying more minutes.)by pkukulski8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- At 10ct/minute about 200 minutes, FRACTIONS count as full minutes. Have built up almost $250, because seldom use phones and top up every 90 days.by jude70012/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can this card be used internationally & how many minutes is it good for calling from UK to US
- They Changed it.by csialpine7/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. it can be used from US to make international calls.by lesilie9/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can call the UK from the US for $0.10 a minute to landlines, $0.25 to mobile phones. If you're calling from the UK with a US VM phone, however, you're likely to have a problem with your phone's compatibility with local networks. See How Stuff Works>How Prepaid Cell Phones Work>International Prepaid Cell Phones.by EagleGirlsMama8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 200 minutesby Austriacu8/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For international calls you iwll need to check with Virgin Mobile.by LadyinTenMillion7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 daysby jollyhappy12/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so.by Austriacu12/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The card is good for a year. If you do not load it in that time, you lose the value. If you load the card and use even a portion it is good 1-year from the last date you loaded an amount from your account.by AlRover12/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It expires 5 years after the date of purchase.by Kywomn2/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?