Customers also viewed these products
- from $29.62
- from $25.00
- from $18.29
- from $25.66
- Reduced Price$47.32
- from $39.99
- from $79.00
- from $38.99
- from $54.97
Vinaroz 12" Die-cast Aluminum Stir-fry W
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$174.95 List price $240.00Save $65.05
- Reduced Price$249.95 List price $310.00Save $60.05
- Reduced Price$34.09 List price $46.20Save $12.11
- Clearance$170.10 List price $221.13Save $51.03
- Reduced Price$249.95 List price $320.00Save $70.05
- Reduced Price$119.99 List price $200.00Save $80.01
- Reduced Price$47.96 List price $73.84Save $25.88
- from $48.99
- Reduced Price$56.56 List price $85.00Save $28.44
- Reduced Price$48.69 List price $65.87Save $17.18
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Vinaroz Die-Cast Aluminum Wok is perfect for stir-fry cooking. It has a stay-cool, soft-touch silicon-covered stainless steel handle for comfort and safety. The die-cast aluminum construction and white, ceramic nonstick coating is PTFE- and PFOA-free for non-toxic, eco-friendly cookware. The white, ceramic non-stick coating is made from 100 percent natural ceramic powder and requires little or no oil for cooking. The pressure-cast aluminum base is designed with optimum thickness for superior heat retention and the exterior is sprayed with silicon paint offering effective heat distribution cooking food quicker with less energy. Plus, it is dishwasher safe.
Vinaroz 12\" Die-cast Aluminum Stir-fry W
|Diameter:||10" - 12"|
|Material:||Aluminum , Cast Iron , Ceramic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||VRC-30WOK-RD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 3.50 x 18.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, do not use steel wool!!! I seriously doubt that you will ever need anything more than a nylon scrubbing pad to clean this wok, and my guess would be that 99% of the time the ceramic coating will simply wipe clean with a paper towel.by Ziroz9/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't need steel wool. You can clean with a paper towel, sponge, or anything light. Things just don't stick.by SatifiedShopper11/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do not use any type cleaning pad. This cleans extremely well with dish cloth and soap. You can even skip that step and wipe it with a paper towel instead. I have three other Woks. This one does circles around them. Will never go back to the other kind.by Chinachef11/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$79.00 Was $99.00Save $20.00
- $119.95 List price $159.99Save $40.04
- $99.95 Was $125.99Save $26.04