ViewPad 10e Android 2.3 Gingerbread 9.7" tablet features a brilliant, high-resolution IPS 1024 x 768 display with capacitive multi-touch and wide viewing angle in an ultra slim, compact design. Made for ultimate on-the-go entertainment, ViewPad 10e includes a powerful 1GHz processor, 4GB memory storage, 1.3MP camera, mini HDMI port and microSD slot for memory expansion. Amazon Appstore for Android, 1Mobile Market and Kindle for Android offer instant access to thousands of apps, games and ebooks. ViewScene 3D user interface creates an intuitive customizable experience, making ViewPad 10e the ideal all-in-one device for any mobile entertainment needs.
Viewsonic ViewPad V10E with WiFi 9.7" Touchscreen Tablet PC:Technical Specifications:
- 1GHz processor
- 512MB DDR3 of system memory and 4GB on-board storage memory
- 9.7" touchscreen, 1024 x 768 resolution
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
Software and Applications:
- Front 1.3MP webcam
- micro USB 2.0 port, mini HDMI port, 3.5mm audio jack
- 4GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- G-sensor, light sensor
- Up to 4 hours of run time on a full charge
- Weighs 1.37 lbs; 9.51" x 0.26" x 7.43" dimensions
What's in the Box:
- Android 2.3 OS (Gingerbread)
- Android browser and Android market (for applications)
- Android Music Player
- Media Formats: Popular media formats
What's a Tablet PC?
- Tablet, battery and AC adapter
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with Wi-Fi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).