About this item
TAA-compliant ribbon printing calculator is perfect for the everyday or moderate user, especially in a busy office setting. Fluorescent display offers 12 extra-large digits for easy viewing. You can count on the fast and reliable 4.6 lines-per-second ribbon printer. Cost/sell/margin keys make for quick and easy profit margin calculations. Simply enter two variables and the third automatically appears. Two independent tax keys allow you to program two separate tax rates for easy computation. Enter two different tax rates (such as city/state) and they are added to your sales total automatically.
Victor 1776 TAA-Compliant Ribbon Print Calculator:
- 4.6 lines-per-second ribbon printer with a fluorescent display for easy viewing
- Cost-sell-margin keys for easy profit-margin calculations
- Enter 2 variables and the third appears
- 2 independent tax keys to program 2 separate tax rates for easy computation
- 4-key independent memory
- Functions include constants in multiplication and division, percentage add-on/discount and time/date
- Change sign and date/non-add key, nonprint or print mode, item count and fully selectable decimal settings
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.3 x 13.5 x 10.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.