About this item
The Vicks Waterless Vaporizer provides soothing menthol vapors that last up to 8 hours per scent pad. Its compact design and nightlight makes it perfect for nighttime.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.36 x 5.28 x 7.36|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There are these little pads sold right next to them and/or suggested to buy. They are made by the same company, and you DO need them for it to emit the vapors.by beesmom2313/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it already comes with the 5 Vicks Vapors pads and you just have to plug it in when you are ready to use for 8 hours or less with light and unplug it when you are done. You can get refills at $5 for another 5 pads. All that can be found the cheapest at Wal-Mart. CVS was selling this same product for $24 in Union City, GA.by darlingnickie841/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They have small pads that goes into it! I believe it comes with 2 and you buy refills in packs of 5! Works great for my son!by MIMA1231/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just have to put the pad in it that comes with it. Plug it in. Simple easy.by mlhse1111/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are refills to purchase- they are little rectangular discs- one disc lasts 6-8 hours and gets heated by the unit when the unit gets plugged in (turns on automatically).by HannahBearsMomma1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are little refills that you can buy for it. They are inexpensive and last a good while. The set up should come with 3 in it ready to go. And then each refill box has 5 in it. :)by Kylieleanne1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the children's versoin... They take refills...that last 8 hrs..5 free with purchase of nightlight...then refills are about $5 for 5...so only use when sick... I bought for my newborn, so it worked great with little available room and I need something quick and convenient... :)by amg4191/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10316299 Vicks: Refill Pads Model Vsp-19 Vapopads, 5 ctby Sasami8/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A) No, the night light cannot be turned off and on while the unit is in operation. I hope this information is helpful! Please contact us at 1-800-477-0457 or ConsumerRelations@kaz.com if you require further assistance.by ManufacturerTechSupport1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can turn the night light off and on.by CommunityAnswer2/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter used this, and still does, before the baby was 6 months old. He is now 1 year old and she loves it. Giving one to my other daughter whom is expecting by the end of the year. If you're really concerned ask your doctor.by PeanutsNanna2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?