Vexilar FL-18 Tri-Beam Fish Finder Pro-Pack II
About this item
About this item
The Vexilar Fish Finder, FL-18, offers wonderful performance features in a super durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher. Standard features include a rod holder, tackle box, universal transducer holder, D-130 battery status indicator, cable holding cleats and a 12-volt, nine amp-hour battery with charger. The Vexilar FL-18 Pro Pack II boasts features and performance previously not available on a three-color flasher depth finder/fish finder. The FL-18 offers a patented split screen flasher display. The bottom lock feature stays locked on the bottom even as the boat is bouncing up and down in big waves! The auto zoom mode is fantastic for watching perch or walleye while ice fishing. This tri-beam flasher fish finder is equipped with features, like a built-in shallow water mode for casting in waters less than 15'. A three color LED readout that tells you if the targets you see are weak (green), medium (orange) or strong (red).
Vexilar FL-18 Tri-Beam Fish Finder Pro-Pack II:
- Super durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket
- Rod holder
- Tri-beam flasher fish finder has tackle box
- Universal transducer holder
- D-130 Battery Status Indicator
- Cable holding cleats
- 12V, 9 amp-hour battery with charger
- Patented split screen flasher display
- Vexilar FL-18 Pro Pack II includes a bottom lock feature
- Auto zoom mode
- Built-in shallow water mode
- 3-color LED readout
- 5 depth scales down to 200' for the standard model, and 300' for the custom deep model
- Vexilar Fish Finder, FL-18, has a built-in interference rejection
- Model# PP18TRI
|Fishing Type:||Freshwater Fishing|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.25 x 3.75 x 5.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.