About this item
Protect your best furry friend from fleas and ticks with the VetGuard Plus Flea and Tick Control for Dogs. This monthly treatment comes in a pack of four applications. The product kills pests that are already on your pet and repels any new ones. In addition, it repels mosquitoes that can transfer disease to your pet. This large dogs flea and tick treatment also prevents eggs and larvae from growing into adults. It is made of vet-quality ingredients.
VetGuard Plus Flea and Tick Control for Large Dogs:
- Kills fleas, flea eggs and larvae, lice and ticks
- Repels new fleas, ticks and mosquitoes for up to 4 weeks
- Prevents flea eggs and larvae from developing into adults
- Vet grade quality flea control for dogs
- For use on dogs 34-66 lbs
- 4 monthly applications
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.115|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.75 x 4.375 x 5.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. If it is sold in the store, no prescription is needed.by Hedy4/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you do not, you can get it onlineby creativebynature10/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- VetGuard Plus is an over-the-counter product, available without a prescription. Thank you!by VetIQ7/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- VetGuard Plus for dogs should only be used on dogs over 12 weeks of age.by VetIQ Expert4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- VetGuard Plus Flea and Tick Control for Large Dogs is safe for dogs over 33 pounds over 12 weeks old.by CommunityAnswer6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Invert the cap to break the seal. Apply between the shoulder blades.by Hedy10/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- VetGuard Plus™ for Dogs should be applied to the skin at three different locations along the dog’s back between the shoulder blades and base of the tail. It is important that the product is applied to the dog’s skin and not just dispersed through the dog’s hair. Thank you!by VetIQ5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?