Similar items in stock
- Clearance$5.29 Was $11.99Save $6.70
- Rollback$0.99 Was $6.99Save $6.00
- Rollback$49.92 Was $99.99Save $50.07
- Rollback$9.88 Was $49.88Save $40.00
Verizon Moto G by Motorola PrePaid Cell Phone (No Contract)
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$79.99 Was $99.99Save $20.00
- $57.77 Was $79.82Save $22.05
- $79.88 List price $99.00Save $19.12
- $27.24 List price $39.99Save $12.75
- Rollback$99.00 Was $149.88Save $50.88
About this item
About this item
The prepaid Verizon Moto G by Motorola has it all: a sleek design, gorgeous high-definition display, fast processing power, long-lasting battery and more. Plus, you get the convenience of flexible monthly plans. ??It will be hard not to notice the eye-catching 4.5-inch HD display, which makes browsing the web, streaming videos, playing games and reading even more enjoyable. The prepaid Moto G's impressive, curved design makes it easy to use with just one hand. Get more done with a powerful 2070mAh battery that keeps up with your busy life and has enough juice to offer mixed usage of up to 24 hours. In a hurry? Verizon Moto G by Motorola is built for speed, boasting a fast, 1.2GHz quad-core processor and the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system.
Verizon Motorola Moto G Prepaid Cell Phone:
- Airtime Balance display tracks your minutes right on your phone, so you control your costs with this Verizon prepaid cell phone (no contract)
- Vivid 4.5" color display
- 5MP camera, multimedia games, screen saver and wallpaper
- The Moto G Cell Phone has 8GB onboard storage
- Battery talk time up to 18 h
- Standby time up to 14 days
|Features:||Bluetooth , Camera , Full Web Browsers|
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Verizon|
|Size:||5.11"L x 2.59"W x 0.45"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MOTXT1028PP|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0|
|Battery Life:||336 hours|
|Number of Megapixels:||5 Megapixel|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Talk Time:||18 hours|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.50 x 7.50 x 10.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this is a Verizon phone, therefore locked to Verizon service.by CommunityAnswer4/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SUREby ChuckfromAL5/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby ChuckfromAL5/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- YESSSSSSSSSSSby ChuckfromAL4/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- YES YOU CAN USE STRAIGHT TALK!!! THEY NOW HAVE IT TO WHERE YOU CAN BRING ANY PHONE FROM ANYWHERE. IT USED TO BE JUST THE ONES WITH THE SIMS CARD (which runs on a gsm) NOW THEY OFFER TO unlock CDMA (cdma DOES NOT have a sims card via Verizon) and Verizon here on the Gulf Coast I can go in the tunnel which is through the Mobile Bay way and I HAVE NEVER ONCE HAD A DROP CALL. If you call Verizon they are about 30 bucks more a month. The one thing you should know if you have a phone that is a 3 G or 4 G Straight Talk only offers 2.5G of data and then it will slow down if you use to much. PS pull up a straight talk phone go towards the bottom of the page (you can do it here) and it tells you what it runs on. I have Straight Talk under Verizon towers and I get 3.5G. I hope that it helps!!! Like I said they just started unlocking the phones that DOES NOT have a sims card so now they are UNLOCKING all of them!!! Take Care!!! Chuck on AL Gulf Coastby ChuckfromAL1/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no just verizon wireless prepaidby hugs784/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not compatible with Straight Talk without unlocking it.by CommunityAnswer6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Verizon Prepaid does have a $45 Plan that offers unlimited talk and text but it only has 500 MB of data that is hard-capped. Straight Talk's $45 Plan, on the other hand, has unlimited talk and text, but offers "unlimited" data with a soft-cap (a throttle) at 3.0 GB. In my opinion, you are getting a much better deal with Straight Talk as the difference between 500 MB and 3.0 GB is substantial.by richardarr6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- negative, but Verizon 45$ is same deal direct thru verizonby naD06/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not initially. Read my response to Berna's question below that I'll quote here: Berna, I'm not sure where you saw that it could be used at Straight Talk ...other than some reviewers who have successfully done the "6-month unlock rule" procedure. I know some have been successful moving a Verizon phone to Straight Talk after the six months and some that have not. I personally haven't heard of anybody using the 6-month rule with this particular phone. Remember, this phone, the Moto G on this page, is a Verizon "product" and is intended to be used with a Verizon Prepaid plan. It will be in a Verizon box/packaging and you will be required to initially activate it with Verizon Wireless Prepaid if wanting to use it as a cellular device. In my opinion, it's a YMMV situation whether you can switch it to Straight Talk after 6-months. I don't think you should be purchasing it with the intention of using it at Straight Talk at some point because it's not a "for sure" thing at this point. The phone is a Verizon Wireless product that is locked to Verizon for its initial use.by richardarr6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just a correction/update to my previous post: Verizon Prepaid is now offering 4G LTE with their ALLSET prepaid plan. They do have a selection of seven phones for this new prepaid plan but I do not see this phone, the MOTO G, in the 4G LTE version offered at this time (July 17, 2014).by richardarr7/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is 3g compatible.by CommunityAnswer7/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3Gby mlueth177/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- RM, none of the Verizon Prepaid Plans (and/or phones that Verizon sells to be on their Prepaid Plans, like this one) allow access to their LTE network (only contracted or EDGE customers have 4G LTE privileges ...as of now), therefore, this phone will be on Verizon's voice and 3G network only.by richardarr7/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?