Consider these popular products
- Rollback$149.99 Was $299.00Save $149.01
- Rollback$19.99 Was $59.99Save $40.00
- Rollback$49.88 Was $79.92Save $30.04
- Rollback$9.99 Was $39.99Save $30.00
- Rollback$14.88 Was $29.92Save $15.04
- Rollback$129.00 Was $149.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$69.82 Was $79.99Save $10.17
- Rollback$299.00 Was $399.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$69.99 Was $99.99Save $30.00
- $126.99 List price $149.99Save $23.00
Verizon LG 5600 Accolade Prepaid Wireless Cell Phone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The LG 5600 Accolade Prepaid Wireless Cell Phone has all the essential features you need in a prepaid cell phone it helps keep your family on schedule and your life on track. Highlights of this Verizon prepaid cell phone include easy-to-read keys, speaker-independent voice commands and Bluetooth headset support. It also has a 1.3 megapixel camera with 2x zoom; an image editor that zooms, rotates and crops; is Bing search capable; and can be GPS enabled.
Verizon LG 5600 Accolade Prepaid Wireless Cell Phone:
- 1.3 megapixel camera with 2x zoom
- Self-Timer: 3, 5 or 10 second
- Image editor, zoom, rotate, crop
- Bluetooth supported profiles for hands free talk
- Text, Picture and Voice Messaging
- Bing search capable
- Tools: Calculator, Calendar, Alarm Clock, Stopwatch, World Clock, Notepad, EZ Tip Calculator, To Do List, Info Search
- Voice Commands: Call, send messages to, contacts, search, redial, my Verizon
- Phone book with up to 1,000 contacts with multiple entries
- GPS enabled
|Self-Timer Delay:||10 sec, 3 sec, 5 sec|
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Verizon Wireless|
|Display Resolution:||96 x 64 pixels , 176 x 220 pixels|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||VX5600|
|Accessories Included:||Power adapter|
|Talk Time:||Talk ( CDMA ) - up to 460 min ? Standby ( CDMA ) - up to 679 hrs|
|Sensor Resolution:||1.3 Megapixel|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 1.80 x 3.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes!!! they say if you have had it off for over a year, you can. i have done it. they can activate it before that if they are nice..by SpunBeauty8/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it cant i called Verizon and verified it with a customer service repby jk10410/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You have to use a Net10 phone for Net10.by sandman118/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?