About this item
Move comfortably around your desktop with this Verbatim Ergo Mouse. This Wireless Desktop Mouse, black, features a modern design with convenient thumb support. Coupled with the super smooth, rubberized grip, this wireless optical mouse is made for comfort and control, so navigating your computer is made easy. Plug in the nano receiver and go wireless with 2.4GHz reliability and performance. It features a sleek, black wireless design to make navigation easy. The nano receiver included with this Verbatim Ergo mouse is small enough to plug in once and leave connected so it is great for computing on the go.
Verbatim Ergo Wireless Desktop Optical Mouse:
- Easy-grip design with thumb support
- Nano receiver
- 2.4GHz reliability and performance
- Smooth, rubberized grip
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.3 x 5.9 x 0.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by ITPHD9/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, full size. And it's very comfortable.by Smeghead6/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but its smaller/thinner than manyby ComputerGamerGuy12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby BeeLori11/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Relatively silent.by ITPHD9/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby ComputerGamerGuy12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are deep, but not silent. Definitely a bit quieter than a normal mouse click.by Pevin9/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Al I can tell you is that it's a little more silent than the Apple Magic Mouse and about the same to a Logitech mouse I use on another computer. But don't expect miracles. The mouse wheel is very silent though and it feels very nice.by veve3393/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- uses 2 aaa batteries that last a couple days with all day use, if you leave the power on overnight they will be die.by ComputerGamerGuy12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you switch the mouse off when done, the battery life has been great. I have forgotten to turn it off and its still going great.... haven't changed the batteries since I received it a week ago..by kesty5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.