About this item
Be sure to never run out of blank discs to save your precious files on with the Verbatim 100-Pack 52X DataLifePlus White Inkjet Printable CD-R Spindle. This product is one of the more popular choices for full-color edge-to-edge printing, photo and text printing jobs on CD and DVD inkjet printers. What makes the Verbatim disc printable is its unique white surface coating that is designed for the sole purpose of enabling exceptional color reproduction of high-resolution graphics and images. The top of each disk has an excellent ink absorption capacity that promises durable and long lasting vibrant colors. These inkjet printable discs have a file storage capacity of 700MB, which roughly translates to about 80 minutes of video files. In addition, each disc employs CD-R dye technology, which is made to deliver optimal high-speed read and write performance every time.
Verbatim 100-Pack 52X DataLifePlus White Inkjet Printable CD-R Spindle:
- Capacity: 700MB, or 80 minutes of videos
- Full surface, edge-to-edge printing
- Compatible with CD/DVD inkjet printers including Primera, Microboards, Epson, and others
- Includes 100 inkject printable discs per package
- Unique white surface coating delivers exceptional color reproduction of high-resolution graphics and images
- CD-R dye technology delivers optimal high-speed read/write performance
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 5.0 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it can be burned for a CD player. It depends on the software you are using to burn a CD. You normally have to choose the type of media you are going to burn on the disk. I use Roxio or ITunes for Music CD's and so far it has worked OK.by NYGXXV3/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You can burn to CD. I've done it. I've had no problems with it.by duko101103/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. Make sure you indicate what format you plan to burn: data for photos and documents or music.by CDwiz1/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on how OLD a cd player you're using. Also - you may have burned it as an mp3 cd instead of an Audio CD. Some newer cd players play multiple formats. Try your cd in other (newer)players.by heyjude496/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This 52X CD-R should be no different than any other 52X CD-R. The fact that the label surface is printable has nothing to do with it. I would suggest that you have Software or hardware problems. It's hard to suggest fixes without knowing more about your specific situation. It's not likely to be the CD's. I suggest talking with a reputable computer service personal or talk to a computer knowledgeable friend. I have experienced problems on computers running on Windows 7. I was able to change a few settings on my internal CD writer to solve the problemby BubbaFrog12/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.