About this item
The Venus Waterbed Freeflow Mattress features full-motion control. After a long day at school or work, a nice nap or a good night's sleep is what you need to rejuvenate you for the next day that comes. This is exactly what this waterbed mattress delivers. It can fit inside a 6" foam cavity to fit the interior dimensions of each size foam tray listed in the drawings. The soft-side waterbed mattress has a top-fill option, which makes it convenient to fill or remove the excess air. It is made from vinyl and uses superior lap seam technology for added functionality and durability. This feature provides tailored comfort to every curve of your body. The waterbed insert mattress offers a durable 18 mil vinyl thickness, ensuring not only comfort but also long-lasting durability that will keep you happy for a long time. The vinyl is eco-friendly, even exceeding US and European standards, so you know you're doing your part for the environment as well.
Venus Waterbed Freeflow Mattress:
- Freeflow waterbed insert mattress bladder
- Fits inside soft-side foam cavity
- Full-motion comfort
- Top fill for convenience in filling, draining or removing excess air
- Superior lap seam technology
- Durable 18 mil vinyl thickness
- Eco-friendly vinyl exceeds US and European standards
- Assembled in the USA
- Not available in cal king size
- Beds sold separately. See our assortment of beds
- Bed frames sold separately. See our assortment of bed frames
- Soft-side waterbed mattress model no.: 1M32VFFTW
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||69.0 x 33.0 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.