About this item
When you need a quick, easy fix, reach for these sticky-back fasteners to get the job done. These press-on fasteners deliver strong holding power, with simple peel and stick application. Use VELCRO hook and loop tape on painted wallboard, glass, metal and most plastics. VELCRO Sticky-Back Tape w/Dispenser, 3/4'' x 15 ft Roll, gives you an easy way to fasten materials. The VELCRO hook and loop tape is simple to peel and stick to smooth surfaces. This fastener tape has a strong grip.
VELCRO Sticky-Back Hook & Loop Fastener Tape w/Dispenser:
- Sticky-back press-on fasteners for smooth surfaces
- Press-on fasteners deliver strong holding power
- Simple peel and stick application
- For smooth surfaces
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.414|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- This model is in black.by jacksonfamilyarkansas2/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes in white or black.by Thewestcoastpirate12/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I'm looking to hang rubber animals to walls will this work and how easy is it to take off the walls?
- VELCRO® Brand fasteners with general purpose adhesive are recommended for smooth surfaces and for indoor or outdoor use. Application Instructions: 1. Clean and dry surface before application 2. Peel tape from fastener and press firmly into place 3. Adhesive reaches maximum strength after 24 hours Note: Not recommended for fabrics, dashboards, flexible vinyl or underwater use. Continued exposure to full sunlight can damage fastener. The product does not remove as easily from walls as Removable Velcro brand, which is designed for this purpose.by jacksonfamilyarkansas4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the animal is heavy use the industrial strength. Removal does require a tug or two and will most likely remove the paint from the wall because it dries solid in 24 hours. Just have some paint to touch up.by Thewestcoastpirate4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Try their removable velcro products.. You may have to check with Staples or an office supply storeby AMcIntyre4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product may potentially be difficult to remove and/or leave a mark. We would recommend Velcro brand Removable product. Search walmart.com under Velcro Removable for item options. Velcro USAby jacksonfamilyarkansas4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?