Vasari Flat Panel Plasma / LCD TV Console, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The popular Vasari Flat Panel Plasma / LCD TV Console showcases your audio and video components with style. This sleek console holds TVs up to 150 pounds. With four storage compartments, it has room to spare for your DVD player, gaming consoles and any other components that you need nearby. Gather friends and family around the TV in your TV room, game room or den and enjoy gaming and watching movies and shows with your new plasma TV console. Assembly required.
Vasari Flat Panel Plasma / LCD TV Console, Black:
- Accommodates flat panel TVs up to 150 lbs
- 4 compartments with ventilation and cable management
- Constructed from CARB-compliant laminated composite woods
- Sturdy MDF backer
- Tip tested to stringent UL 1678 standards
- Dimensions: 48"W x 15.75"D x 22"H
- Assembly required
See all TV stands on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||51.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.75 x 48.0 x 22.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no they are fixed.by UnhandyLady5/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, within limits. One shelf each, about 6" up or down behind glass doors. Center has two shelves.by KNR715/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?