Vance & Hines Hi-Output Dual Exhaust Stainless Fits 09-14 Harley-Davidson FLHR Road King
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Vance & Hines Stainless Hi-Output DualsResetting the bar for the most exclusive system available for the Touring segment, Stainless Hi-Output Duals bring together premium materials and high performance tuning for heavily modified motors with a bold race-inspired "works" finish. Continually pushing the performance envelope, Stainless Hi-Output Duals, available for 2009-2012 Harley-Davidson Touring models, matches tapered head pipes with larger inlet mufflers. Every aspect of Stainless Hi-Output Duals has been developed and tested through countless hours of dyno time with the singular focus to increase volumetric efficiency critical to extracting maximum horsepower from high output engine modifications.
- Engineered for High Output Engine Modifications.
- All Stainless Steel Construction with TIG Welding.
- Contoured Laser Cut Heat Shields.
- Race-Inspired Brushed Stainless "Works" Finish.
- 1.75-inch to 2-inch Tapered Head Pipes.
- 2-inch Inlet on Mufflers.
- 3-inch to 3.25-inch Baffle with Anti-Reversion Cone.
- 4-inch to 4.5-inch Stepped Muffler Body.
- Flat Plane 12mm & Quick Access 18mm Oxygen Sensor Ports for Wideband Tuning Capability.
- Made in USA.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||26457|
|Brand:||Vance & Hines|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.