About this item
The Van Ness Auto Feeder is designed to keep your cat or small dog supplied with plenty of food when you're busy or away from home. This Extra-Small Auto Feeder holds up to 1.5 lbs. of dry cat or dog food. The automatic cat food dispenser distributes the food automatically and comes apart for easy cleaning, then easily snaps back together. The Van Ness Auto Feeder is constructed of 20 percent recycled durable plastic that will hold the dispenser in place and is a smart, environmentally conscious choice for busy pet owners.
Van Ness Extra-Small Auto Feeder, 1.5 lb:
- 1.5-lb capacity
- Van Ness eco-safe and green
- 20% recycled content
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.625|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.25 x 5.63 x 7.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- so far both the water dish and the dry food dispenser have worked the way they should, I have no problem with the food descending as my cat eats.by abbycat844/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it is better for cats or a dog that will not over eat.by GoddessSiameseCattery4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, simply fill it up and your pet will be able to eat whenever he wantsby GardenLady72/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does feed properly, as long as the food isn't too big.by AaronCompNetSys5/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but you have to refill it constantly depending on how much your dog eats. I have 2 kittens and I have to refill at least 3 times a week.by MkQuirk2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It's very nice to not have to scoop food out for your pet every day.by PRpriDe2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will and if the animal wants more he bumps it with his head so more will fall. You will not need to do anything but keep it full.by Abraxsas8/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some of the food is always in the dish until it is empty. Food comes out of the top into the bowl until enough is eaten that it allows more to enter.by blondie2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is always open. The dog food bits just come down into the bowl area. The opening is small....seems to not be a problem at all. The convenience of not having to refill doggie's bowl so often is worth it!by LilaMae9/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is always open at the bottom.by CommunityAnswer6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?