About this item
Valvoline SynPower Motor Oil is designed to deliver engine protection by fighting the three major causes of engine stress: heat, deposits and wear. This full synthetic Valvoline 5W30 Oil provides engine cleanliness through sludge and varnish protection, and high-temperature and cold-temperature protection under severe driving conditions and for faster oil flow at engine start-up. Fully compatible with all conventional and leading synthetic motor oils, this 5-quart motor oil helps maintain fuel efficiency for the life of the oil. Valvoline 5W30 Oil is Dexos 1-inch compliant, has improved viscosity stability that reduces engine wear at high temperatures and provides more durable anti-wear additives that remain in the oil longer for superior protection against friction and engine wear.
Valvoline SynPower 5W30, 5 Qt:
- SynPower® Full Synthetic Motor Oil in 5W-30 and 5W-20 are Dexos 1-inch compliant
- Provides engine cleanliness through sludge and varnish protection
- Helps reduce engine wear at high temperatures with improved viscosity stability
- Provides high-temperature protection under severe driving conditions
- Provides cold-temperature protection through faster oil flow at start-up
- Provides more durable anti-wear additives that remain in the oil longer for protection against friction and wear
- Helps maintain fuel efficiency for the life of the oil
- Fully compatible with all conventional and leading synthetic motor oils
- Contains 5 quarts of 5W30
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.2 x 4.48 x 12.66|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
Q. Will this oil meet or exceed the specifications for my 2006 Jetta TDI engine which calls for 500.01
- no this oil will not meet the specification for any tdi vw engine, you really should use th synpower mst wich is designed exclusively for euro vehicles.by mikecs1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The front of the bottle says "For gasoline Engines", so I would say NO. Check the API recommended specs for your car and the oil.by SynOil2/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The VW 502 oo standard is very minimal compared to the SN/SM, ILSAC GF-5, ACEA A1/A5 Performance standard that this oil is rated at.by HeyDudeshopper5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I am using in a 2002 Toyota Camry that had about 65,000 miles when I started. I now have 86,000 and still using. Likely depends on if you are a hard driver or easy driver. I am not a hard driver so there was no worry when I made the changeby mustangred5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?