About this item
Get the best performance possible out of your engine with Valvoline SynPower 5W20 Motor Oil, 5-quart. This full synthetic oil delivers engine protection by fighting the three major causes of engine stress: heat, deposits and wear. The Valvoline SynPower motor oil provides for engine cleanliness through quality sludge and varnish protection. Even under severe driving conditions the Valvoline motor oil provides high-temperature protection. Durable anti-wear additives remain in the oil to help guard against friction and wear. This 5-quart Valvoline 5W20 Motor Oil is fully compatible with conventional and leading synthetic motor oils.
Valvoline SynPower 5W20, 5 Qt:
- SynPower Full Synthetic Motor Oil in 5W-30 and 5W-20 are Dexos 1" compliant
- Provides excellent engine cleanliness through superior sludge and varnish protection
- Helps reduce engine wear at high temperatures with improved viscosity stability
- Provides outstanding high-temperature protection under severe driving conditions
- Provides superior cold-temperature protection through faster oil flow at start-up
- Provides more durable anti-wear additives which remain in the oil longer for outstanding protection against friction and wear
- Fully compatible with all conventional and leading synthetic motor oils
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.2 x 4.48 x 12.66|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How long can I go between oil changes using Valvoline Synpower 5W20 under normal driving conditions?
- Synthetic Oil is speacilized for people who drive long distances. It dosent break down as fast at higher temps. And I go 5k miles in between my oil changes its perfectly fine.by USMC7774/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, its worth the extra money. Use it for 6,000-7,000 miles with no worries.by fkjghkfjghkl5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- it's listed in the owners manual ! 7500 est +/- !by argus5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?