About this item
Valvoline ATV 10w-40 Motor Oil is formulated with the highest quality basestocks and additives to provide protection to the engine. The extreme operating environments of ATVs require oil with special properties for proper performance and protection. Valvoline ATV 4-Stroke Oil meets specific demands of ATV applications, providing the proper frictional properties for the wet clutch system and the film strength for high running temperatures. Valvoline ATV Motor Oil, 1-quart, contains a proprietary blend of premium base oils and advanced additive technology for outstanding performance and corrosion protection to help owners get the most from their ATVs. This Valvoline ATV 10w-40 Motor Oil can be easily added to the engine and allows you to get back on the track and ready to go again. It provides your engine with clean, full power each and every time you go out riding.
Valvoline ATV 4-Stroke 10W-40 Motor Oil:
- The Valvoline motor oil provides wet clutch protection
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Maximum horsepower
- Minimal wear when you use the 4-stroke motor oil from Vavoline
- Better resistance to oil film breakdown
- The 4-stroke motor oil 1-quart keeps the engine clean and running smooth
- Easy to replace old oil with new
- Meets the specific demands of an ATV engine
- Outstanding performance of the ATV engine
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.002|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.225 x 2.649 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- in the specs it states that it is wet clutch friendly so i would assume that you can use it in your bike without worry --as a matter of fact most oils that are NOT " E.C." labeled --or energy conserving are known to be safe in motorcycle use --google it and read up what many mechanics and bikers have to say about the hype associated with motorcycle specific oil -- it will make you mad to know that you spend LOTS more money for the labelby theintruder221/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it's good for motorcycles tooby johny2124/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?