About this item
Vagisil Medicated Wipes bring instant, long-lasting relief from feminine itching and burning. These soft, flushable wipes contain skin-calming vitamins E, A and D and odor-block protection for a clean, fresh feeling. This pack of 2 Vagisil wipes contains 24 individually wrapped flushable wipes for use on the go. Vagisil Medicated Wipes instantly relieve itching and burning, cleanse away discharge and perspiration and help keep you feeling fresh and clean.
Vagisil Medicated Wipes, Pack of 2:
- Provides fast, long-lasting relief from burning and itching
- Individually wrapped
- Odor-blocking technology keeps you feeling fresh
- Vitamins E, A and D soothe
- Soft, flushable wipes
- 2 packs of 12 wipes
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 5.0 x 6.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is always best to discuss any gynecological issue with your doctor or better yet Gynecologist before trying out any products which could potentially cause further problems.by An anonymous customer1/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- try RePhresh Gel, Walmart sells it. i read the review on it, looks like that what it does block odorsby asnmama1/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Active Ingredients Pramoxine hydrochloride 1% w/w Inactive Ingredient water, polysorbate 20, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, TEA-cocoyl glutamate, methylparaben, Fragrance, Ethylparaben, disodium EDTA, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl (Vitamin E) acetate, zea mays (corn) oil, retinyl (Vitamin A) palmitate, cholecalciferol (Vitamin D)by An anonymous customer7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?