VTech Switch & Go Dinos Brok the Brachiosaurus
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 1.5" LCD screen on this VTech Switch and Go Dinos Brok the Brachiosaurus comes to life with the push of a button, making it exciting to play with. These VTech Switch and Go Dinos are a 2-in-1 toy that transforms from car carrier to a Brachiosaurus. Featuring a cool driver, the VTech Brok the Brachiosaurus also has dino eyes animations, making it fun and educational to play with for little kids. With these VTech Switch and Go Dinos, you can customize your driver or dino eyes. With over 50 wild sound effects and phrases, this VTech dino is not just stimulating to play with, kids also learn about dinosaurs. Brok the Brachiosaurus is a member of the Switch and Go Dinos crew by VTech and teaches interesting dino facts.
VTech Switch and Go Dinos Brok the Brachiosaurus:
- 2-in-1 toy transforms from massive car carrier to Brachiosaurus
- Member of the Switch and Go Dinos crew by VTech
- 1.5" LCD screen comes to life with push of button
- VTech dino features cool driver and dino eyes animations
- Customize your driver or dino eyes
- Over 50 wild sounds effects and phrases
- VTech Brok the Brachiosaurus teaches interesting dino facts
- Dimensions: 6.4566"L x 21.22"W x 8.2283"H
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
|Skill Set:||Early Development|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||8 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.4566 x 21.22 x 8.2283|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You have to pull the neck all the way out. We had the same problem but when we gave an extra pull to the neck, it switched to dino sounds.by ShoppingMama303/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Make sure his neck is extended all the way out. His neck controls the mode that he speaks inby ElectroMom12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?