About this item
The VTech Storytime Rhymes Book features five sing-along nursery rhymes for your child to learn and sing. Hard plastic pages are easy for a young child to turn. The book has vibrant colored illustrations that show the nursery rhymes. This nursery rhymes book has two features, so your child can sing along or hear a story told. It teaches children about animals and the sounds they make. The VTech Rhyme Book has a bright light that is visible through page cut outs to keep the child's attention while they play the story or song. Page tabs on the VTech Storytime Rhymes Book are textured to stimulate the child's sense of touch. The nursery rhymes book runs on two AAA batteries that are replaceable. This educational and entertainment toy is good for play time at home, or take it with you for a travel activity.
VTech Storytime Rhymes Book:
- Includes five sing-along nursery rhymes
- Teaches children about animals and their sounds
- Sing-along mode or storytelling mode
- Dimensions: 1.8"L x 8"W x 8.5"H
- Requires two AAA batteries (not included)
|Age:||12 - 24 Months , Birth - 12 Months|
|Skill Set:||Music & Creativity|
|Age Start:||6 Months|
|Age End:||36 Months|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.08|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.8 x 7.99 x 8.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no indication of any harmful materialsby sanfly11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your inquiry, All paints and substrates in VTech ELPs comply with global phthalates requirements. All VTech ELPs are phthalate free, or contain phthalates in concentrations less than 500ppm (0.05%), a much lower level than stipulated by the above mentioned regulations. This lead content standard stipulates that the level of lead materials and substrates, of the parts or components that are accessible to children, should not exceed 300 parts per million (300 ppm, or 0.03%). VTech’s ELPs are not only compliant to the above mentioned regulations, but to a much more stringent degree. The level of lead contents for all accessible components for VTech’s ELPs are less than 90ppm (0.009%). VTech remains sensitive to consumer demands for BPA-free products. The vast majority of VTech’s ELP are not designed for being mouthed, sucked on or chewed by children. This said, VTech has undertaken to only use BPA-free materials on all products for children below 3 years. Products intended for higher aged children are reviewed, on an individual basis at the design stage. VTech is committed to having no migratable BPA will be found in our products and substitute all BPA-monomers raw materials if technically feasible. VTech is unaware of any study or evidence that suggests the existence of PVC in products pose a health risk to children. VTech remains sensitive to consumer demands for PVC-free products and is committed to investigating and utilizing reasonable alternatives to PVC.by VTech_Support11/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No…my does not talk in spanish, just english.by Loveablelaura12/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- English Onlyby sanfly11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?