About this item
VTech's - Safe and Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor features DECT 6.0 digital technology, providing crystal clear transmissions and eliminating the annoying white noise produced by analog monitors. The only sounds you hear are coming from your baby, not the VTech - Safe and Sound Monitor.
VTech - Safe and Sound 1.9 GHz Digital Audio Baby Monitor:
- Extended range of up to 1000'
- Parent unit has rechargeable batteries with up to 18 hours of monitoring time
- The loop on the baby unit illuminates to be used as a night light
- Backlit display on parent unit
- Visual sound alert LEDs indicate sound level in baby's room
- Vibrating sound alert allows you to be silently alerted when there is sound in the baby's room
- The digital audio baby monitor's signal is digitized and encrypted, ensuring that all transmissions between the baby unit and parent unit are private and secure
- Talk-back intercom system allows you to remotely communicate with your baby from the parent unit
- Requires rechargeable lithium-polymer battery unit (included)
- Low battery indicator
- 1.9 GHz digital baby monitor includes a belt clip for greater portability
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||VT DM221|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 1.5 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.