VTech DS6151 2-Line Expandable Cordless Phone with Digital Answering System, Caller ID
Customers also considered
- $54.31List price
About this item
About this item
The VTech DS6151 2-Line Expandable Cordless Phone will bring you a wide variety of extras in a land-line headset. It features DECT 6.0 digital technology that you can trust and the telephone is expandable up to 12 handsets, ensuring that every room can have access to it if necessary. This cordless phone with digital answering system is free of interference ensuring that you can clearly hear every conversation with ease. It offers a directory that will store 50 names and numbers to keep track of the important people you need to call. It has the ability to handle conference calling so you can even talk to multiple people at the same time. This VTech cordless phone with caller ID is compatible with headsets so you can go hands free if needed. It has call waiting for your convenience. The VTech DS6151 2-Line Expandable Cordless Phone even has a back-lit keypad and display so you can always see who is calling.
VTech Ds6151 Cordless Phone:
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- Expandable up to 12 handsets
- Handset and base speakerphone
- Interference-free for clear conversations
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- Cordless phone with digital answering system allows conference calls
- Headset compatible with 2.5 mm jack
- Dual caller ID/call waiting
- Backlit keypad and display
- Additional keypad on base
- Up to 14 minutes of recording time
- Audible time and date stamp on recorded messages
- Call screening
- Call intercept
- Remote access
- Message retrieval from handset
- Intercom between outside line and up to 2 cordless handsets
- Voicemail waiting indicator
- Last 20 number redial
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.7 x 9.0 x 5.45|
Ask a question
- Yes.by Guest1793/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the handsets have a hold button.by rsbatem11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby YoungBubba11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby gmafive11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by spacitygman11/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. does the phone or handset allow for a jack for a headset, so that there can be hands free talking?
- There is no headset jack on this model.by rsbatem9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Both base unit and handsets have speakerphone for handsfree use.by YoungBubba9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no jack for a headset on either, however both the handset and base have a speaker option for hands free talking.by Workathomev9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Has speakerphone capability that is very efficient.by di679528/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don;t know a straight answer, but you may be able to find it here: http://www.vtechphones.com/vtechui/store/dsp_products_list.cfm?parent=23068 Some of models are bluetooth enabled, so one may be able to pair it with their cell-bluetooth-headset-bug....by adelara8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby WODDYWAL11/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby dorcunn16/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can have a seperate conversations on each line at the same time with this system.by rsbatem2/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby YoungBubba11/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Policies & Plans
What does VTech's limited warranty cover?
The manufacturer of this VTech product, VTech Communications, warrants to the holder of a valid proof of purchase ("Consumer" or "you") that the product and all accessories provided by VTech in sales package ("Product") are free from material defects in material and workmanship, pursuant to the following terms and conditions, when installed and used normally and in accordance with operation instructions. This limited warranty extends only to the Consumer for Products purchased and used in the United States of America.
What will VTech Communications do if the Product is not free from material defects in materials and workmanship during the limited warranty period ("Materially Defective Product")?
During the limited warranty period, VTech's authorized service representative will repair or replace at VTech's option, without charge, a Materially Defective Product. If we repair this product, we may use new or refurbished replacement parts. If we choose to replace this product, we may replace it with a new or refurbished product of the same or similar design. VTech will return repaired or replacement products to you in working condition. VTech will retain defective parts, modules, or equipment. Repair or replacement of Product, at VTech's option, is your exclusive remedy. You should expect the repair or replacement to take approximately 30 days.
How long is the limited warranty period?
The limited warranty period for the product extends for ONE (1) YEAR from date of purchase. This limited warranty also applies to repaired or replacement Products for a period of either (a) 90 days from the date the repaired or replacement Product is shipped to you or (b) the time remaining on the original one-year limited warranty. Whichever is longer.
What is not covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty does not cover:
Product that has been subjected to misuse, accident, shipping or other physical damage, improper installation, abnormal operation or handling, neglect, inundation, fire, water or other liquid intrusion; or Product that has been damaged due to repair, alteration or modification by anyone other than an authorized service representative of VTech; or Product to the extent that the problem experienced is caused by signal conditions, network reliability or cable or antenna systems; or Product to the extent that the problem is caused by use with non-VTech electrical accessories; or Product whose warranty/quality stickers, Product serial numbers plates or electronic serial numbers have been removed, altered or rendered illegible; or Product purchased, used, serviced, or shipped for repair from outside the United States, or used for commercial or institutional purposes (including but not limited to Products used for rental purposes); or Product returned without valid proof of purchase (see 2 below); or Charges for installation or set up, adjustment of customer controls, and installation or repair of systems outside the unit.
How do you get warranty service?
To obtain warranty service in the United States of America. Call 1-800-595-9511 for instructions regarding where to return the Product. Before calling for service, please check the user's manual. A check of the Product controls and features may save you a service call.