About this item
The VTech 2-Handset Cordless Phone CS6859-2 is an easy-to-use phone with a built-in digital answering system. It features two cordless handsets and a dial-in base speakerphone for the most flexibility at home. Take your calls from anywhere in your home or from the base station, and the handsets can be easily recharged in the charging cradle after your call. The system has full-duplex handsets and base speakerphones to increase participation by allowing both ends to speak and be heard at the same time to facilitate conversations that are more true to life. This VTech cordless answering system with caller ID/call waiting has an easy to read keypad and display with a back light, and the DECT 6.0 system ensures clarity with a high-quality signal. You can also store up to 50 names and number combinations in the phonebook and 50 in the ID history.
VTech CS6859-2 2-Handset Cordless Answering System with Caller ID/Call Waiting:
- Dual caller ID
- Dial-in base
- Full duplex base and handset speakerphone
- VTech cordless answering system with caller ID/call waiting
- Backlit keypad and display
- DECT 6.0
- Digital VTech answering system
- Expandable system up to 5 handsets
- ECO mode power-conserving technology
- Quiet mode silences ringers
- 60 names and number phonebook
- 50 names and number caller ID history
- Intercom between handsets
- Conference between an outside line and up to 2 cordless handsets
- Voicemail waiting indicator
- English/Spanish/French setup menu
- Table and wall mountable
- Up to 14 minutes digital record time
- Call screening
- Call intercept
- Remote access
- Message retrieval from handset
- Message time and date stamp
|Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.2 x 4.9 x 7.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can set the volume on the base or handset to any volume; I actually found it to be more loud than previous v-tech phones that I have purchaed. JMEBby JMEB111/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both volumes can be adjusted and can be made loud and clear.by CommunityAnswer11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Phil - You can adjust both the ringer and the listening volume. We believe you'll be happy with both. Thanks!by VTech_Support11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- wired - The CS6859 series base requires power to operate. Thanks!by VTech_Support1/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the base beep every 5 seconds when there is a message waiting to be played? Or does the base just flash a light like the one I have now?
- roger - Yes, the is the Audible Message Alert feature. Base will beep every 10 seconds if you have new messages. Thanks!by VTech_Support1/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?