Check out these related products
- $27.24 Was $29.95Save $2.71
- Reduced Price$38.53 Was $57.81Save $19.28
- $32.13 Was $54.93Save $22.80
VIZIO Theater 3D Glasses, 1pk
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
VIZIO Theater 3D Glasses, 1pk:
|Manufacturer Part Number:||XPG201|
|Product Accessories Included:||Protective case, 3D glasses|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes! for example i have the Vizio Passive 3Dtv and i went to best buy and bought LG Passive glasses and they work just the same! You should get LG's glasses they are super light and comfortable and are $25 for 2 instead of Vizio's $40 for 2!by dgskizzle8/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They may or more not work. It is hard to say which other models have the same type of 3D content. If you have any questions please contact us so we can assist you. Technical support is available through chat: chat.vizio.com, e-mail: email@example.com, or phones: 877-698-4946by VIZIOSupport4/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby An anonymous customer3/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for inquiring about our product. These glasses will work when worn over prescription glasses. Thanks and have a great day!by VIZIOEntertainmentExpert3/3/2013Written by a verified representative from VIZIOEntertainmentExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on how you are viewing the movie. If you are using a standard DVD or Blu-Ray player, then probably not since they use the old fashioned red/cyan glasses. However, if you are using your computer with your TV, you can get a product called the Cyberlink Power DVD which allows you to adjust the type of 3D viewing you want to use. Then you can use the standard viewing option on the movie and add the 3D effects that match your glasses.by An anonymous customer3/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In order to view 3D movies you need to have a 3D capable TV and 3D capable player along with the correct 3D glasses.by VIZIOSupport4/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?