This season, go big with VIZIO! The E-Series 70" Class Razor LED Smart TV is shattering the mold in a way only VIZIO can, with high-quality design and picture at the best value. Enjoy crystal-clear action and eye-popping images in 1080p Full HD resolution with 120Hz refresh rate with smooth motion. A slim frame design with an ultra-thin profile makes this a stunning entertainment centerpiece in any living space. VIZIO Internet Apps with built-in WiFi gives you instant access to a world of streaming movies, TV shows, music, and more — all at the push of a button on the smart remote with keyboard. This 70" Class Razor LED Smart TV gives you more of what you love about TV with all the brilliant picture quality and world-class service you'd expect.
Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the VIZIO E701i-A3E 70" 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade.
VIZIO E701i-A3E 70" 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV:
- VIZIO Internet Apps - Instantly enjoy online movies, TV shows, music, apps, and more
- Razor LED for richer colors and more vivid details in an ultra-thin design
- 70" TV has smart remote with QWERTY keyboard
- Built-in WiFi for easy internet access
- 120Hz Refresh Rate with Smooth Motion delivers stunning detail and clarity in every image
- 1080p Full HD resolution for a crystal-clear picture on flat screen TV
- 1 million to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- SRS StudioSound HD delivers crisp, clear audio
- Four HDMI ports on this flat screen TV
- More energy efficient than conventional LCD HDTVs*
- USB Multimedia
- Ambient light sensor auto-adjust picture to room lighting
* When compared to same size 2012 LCD HDTVs lighted with CCFL technology.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.