Consider these popular products
- $149.99List price
- $149.99List price
- See details in cart
- $129.99List price
VIZIO E470I-A0 47" 1080p 120Hz LED LCD Smart HDTV, Refurbished
About this item
About this item
The VIZIO 47" LCD HDTV, E470I-A0 is shattering the mold in a way only VIZIO can, with high-quality design and picture at the best value. Enjoy crystal-clear action and eye-popping images in 1080p Full HD and 120Hz effective refresh rate. A stunningly slim outer frame lets you enjoy TV with a narrower border around the picture for a more immersive experience.Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the VIZIO 47" LCD HDTV, E470I-A0. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade.
VIZIO E470I-A0 47" 1080p 120Hz LED LCD Smart HDTV, Refurbished:
- 47" LCD panel
With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- The Refurbished VIZIO Smart HDTV features true 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended on the 47" LED 1080p 120hz HDTV
- Wide 178-degree vertical and 178-degree horizontal angles
See a clear picture from anywhere in the room
- HDMI Inputs: 4
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 47" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- This Refurbished VIZIO Smart HDTV is wall mountable
VESA standard 400mm x 400mm
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Display Menu Language:||English, French, Spanish|
|Display Format:||1080p (FullHD)|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Viewing Angle:||178 degrees|
|Viewing Angle (vertical):||178 degrees|
|Color Depth:||16.7 million colors|
|Sound Effects:||SRS TruSurround HD, SRS StudioSound|
|Output Power / Total:||20 Watt|
|Additional Features:||SRS TruVolume, Audio Return Channel (ARC) , Ambient light sensor (ALS), Mercury Free, Smart Dimming|
|Speaker(s):||2 x main channel speaker - built-in - 10 Watt|
|Connector Type:||2 x HDMI ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - side 1 x composite video / component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) 1 x network ( RJ-45 ) 1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - side 1 x SPDIF output - side 1 x audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - side 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) 2 x HDMI ( 19 pin HDMI Type A )|
|Power Device:||Power supply|
|Power Consumption Stand By / Sleep:||1 Watt|
|Product Type:||LED-backlit LCD TV - Smart TV|
|Compliant Standards:||FCC Class B certified, CSA, CEC|
|Dimensions & Weight Details:||Panel with stand - 42.1 in x 9.1 in x 26.9 in x 33.1 lbs Panel without stand - 42.1 in x 3.2 in x 25.1 in x 28.7 lbs|
|Functionality:||Digital audio playback, digital photo playback, digital video playback, Internet video playback|
|Digital Tv Tuner:||ATSC|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||55.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 44.7 x 10.5|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
- The TV I got looked like it had never been used so I can't speak for all of them but based on the reviews I think what you get is up in air, but you can take a chance their return policy is great and extended warranty is cheap.by yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Refurbished means that it was new and did not work when the customer took it home or it quit within the warranty period and was sent to a repair shop and resold at a discounted priceby Marmon1311/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My answer would be - not what you normally think. I've ordered 2 and they arrived with scuffs all over them, physical damage, and parts rattling inside of them.by burntoc11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- supposedly completely gone over, and checked out. Mine appears brand new, works like new, I am well pleased.by marinecopmailman11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- "Refurbished" is supposed to mean that a certified technician has examined the unit and overhauled it, if necessary. Refurbished could simply mean a customer returned it opened and they were unable, by law, to sell it again as new. Here is a link to one explanation: http://hdguru.com/whats-a-refurbished-hdtv-deal-or-no-deal/4943/by healthylaugh6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Refurbished is supposed to mean it has been repaired and tested to be back to manufacturer quality standards. Basically like new. However all 3 tvs we ordered from walmart have been heavily damaged. Do NOT recommend!by enforcer286/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- refurbished is a product that is sent to the manufacturer due to defect or dislike from the customer. the product is put back to factory specs and sent back to the consumerby rainonflames11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The TV is sent back to the manufacturer and returned to a working condition. Mostly mechanical fixed, not cosmetic. Therefore, you may end up with a TV with a brand new screen or main board, but it might have a scratch or two on it. I bought one and it looks brand new.by greg836/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It was used by someone else and sent to Vizio for repair. The one I got was is pretty bad shape.by WilliamKY424086/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know what they "refurbished". They (whoever they are) did not elaborate on what was wrong or fixed. I'm sure they will never tell you the reason for using the term "refurbished". I bought a 3-year warranty for the unit just in case.by OldManCab6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 90 days, I got the 3year Walmart wart. $49.00by yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy5/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 90 days. So buy a extended warranty from wamartby Marmon131/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought a 3 year extended warranty. No sure how long original is for.by marinecopmailman1/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 90 daysby LaMaravila1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not sure i bought the 3 year extended warranty just incase of a issue, however so far it works perfectlyby panamakid12/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product is warrantied by the refurb company (not Wal*Mart or Vizio) for 90 days. The "refurb company" is the company that refurbished the product - instructions on how to contact them within 90 days for warranty support is included.by BrotherDave9/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 90 daysby WilliamKY4240810/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had a 3 yr warranty but only had it a few hours as the case was broken in shipping.by TVReview123411/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can take it back to any walmartby jsmith691911/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, usually electronic can be returned during 2 weeks only of purchaseby Ibara9/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?