VIZIO 32" Class Edge-Lit Razor LED-LCD 720P 60Hz HDTV , 1.33" Ultra-Slim, E320VP
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The VIZIO 32" LED-LCD HDTV features Razor LED backlighting for brilliant color and contrast in an amazingly thin design. At only 1.34" thin, this TV can mount almost flush to the wall for a touch of elegance to any room. Plus, the VIZIO 32" LED-LCD HDTV features SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio for advanced virtual surround sound that exceeds Energy Star 4.0 guidelines.
VIZIO 32" Class 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, E320VP:
- 16:9 LED panel
With 1366 x 768 pixel resolution and a 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 400 nits brightness
Position this VIZIO 32" LED-LCD HDTV anywhere — even near doors and windows — without worrying about glare
- Razor LED backlighting
For brilliant color and contrast
- 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
For brighter whites, deeper blacks and bolder colors
- 9-ms. response time
For less blur when viewing onscreen motion
- Energy Star 4.0
For reduced energy consumption
100mm x 100mm; mount your TV on the wall and add a touch of class to your entertainment room
- SRS TruSurround HD
For advanced virtual surround sound
- PC input
View your PC photos and videos on your Razor screen
- USB photo viewer
Insert a USB flash drive and view your photos on the big screen
- 2 HDMI inputs
Experience lossless audio and video with the HDMI one-cable solution
- 31.51" screen of this VIZIO 32" LED-LCD HDTV is measured diagonally from corner to corner
|Product Type:||LED-backlit LCD TV|
|Pc Interface:||VGA (HD-15)|
|Resolution:||1366 x 768|
|Image Aspect Ratio:||16:9|
|Viewing Angle:||178 degrees|
|Viewing Angle (vertical):||178 degrees|
|Comb Filter:||3D digital|
|Widescreen Modes:||Normal, Panorama, Wide, Stretch|
|Color Depth:||Up to 1.06 billion colors|
|Display Menu Language:||English, French, Spanish|
|Color Temperature Control:||Yes|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio:||100000:1|
|Pixel Pitch:||0.51075 x 0.51075 mm|
|V-sync Rate At Max Res.:||60 Hz|
|Backlight Life:||60,000 hour(s)|
|Stereo Reception System:||MTS|
|Secondary Audio Program (sap):||Yes|
|Analog Tv Tuner:||NTSC|
|Type:||Universal remote control|
|Sound Output Mode:||Stereo|
|Output Power / Total:||20 Watt|
|Additional Features:||Bass & treble control, balance control, SRS TruVolume , Video noise reduction, on-screen menu, ambient light sensor (ALS), Zero Bright Defective Pixel Guarantee, Mercury Free, Razor Frame, progressive scan|
|Speaker(s):||2 x main channel speaker - built-in - 10 Watt|
|Sound Effects:||SRS TruSurround HD|
|Audio Controls:||Sound mode, equalizer, balance, bass, treble|
|Connector Type:||2 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - side 1 x composite video / component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - side 1 x audio input ( RCA phono x 2 ) - side 1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - rear 1 x digital audio output (optical) ( TOSLINK ) - rear 1 x VGA input ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ) - rear 1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - rear 1 x headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - side|
|Compliant Standards:||FCC Class B certified, CSA|
|Power Device:||Power supply|
|Power Consumption Stand By / Sleep:||1 Watt|
|Analog Video Input Signals:||NTSC|
|Input Video Formats:||480p, 720p, 1080i, 480i|
|Supported Computer Resolutions:||1024 x 768 (XGA), 640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA), 1360 x 768|
|Parental Channel Lock:||Yes|
|Closed Caption Capability:||Yes|
|Flat Panel Mount Interface:||200 x 200 mm|
|Dimensions & Weight Details:||Panel with stand - 30.3 in x 7.4 in x 21.5 in x 14.1 lbs Panel without stand - 30.3 in x 1.3 in x 19.6 in x 13.2 lbs|
|Digital Tv Modulations:||8-VSB|
|Digital Tv Tuner:||ATSC, QAM|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||31.2 x 8.3 x 22.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby grick3/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was very disappointed by the sound quality. I purchased the $98 Vizio sound bar and it made all the difference. Before it sounded like the television was inside a tin can.by MomofChloe2/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My set has good sound. I saw the other posts about poor sound, and don't understand why some people complained about theirs.by John999999992/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- OMG, the audio is horrible, very tinny, we are taking the TV back to Wal Martby jenns451/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you're expecting it to, it may. We were, thanks to some negative reviews, and it sounds a bit tinny. If you aren't looking for it, though, it should sound fine. Just don't expect home theater quality. If you want higher quality, get some decent speakers and hook them up.by Hypnogator1/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought one of the E320VP sets for my dad, and just returned it today as the sound was so tinny and grates on the nerves. Ended up getting a Toshiba. I have heard that a lot of the LED TV's are getting complaints about speakers as they are so thin the speakers are just capable of producing quality sound. Absolutely no bass on this set. If you will be connecting to a sound system, you will be fine.by sehuber1/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thin LEDs are notorious for poor sound quality...just hook it up to a sound bar or home theater system and enjoy an awesome picture and sound to matchby Ycuzican1/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! Its horrible sound. But an inexpensive set of speakers will fix that. We paid $25 on a pair of computer speakers and it sounds great!by Enjoyadeal12/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no the sound is good for the money I have a sony and the sound is almost asmost as good but 1/2 the priceby Postal3292712/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not as bad as u think....just need to get use to it... its kinda like a slight echo sound, but clear...hope this helpsby purplehazzze12/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 720 Pby MomofChloe2/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 720p. There is a more expensive model with 1080p.by seffy2/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This TV is 720P only!by frostyday22/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It only has 720by BelieverNumber81/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its 720p, nowhere in the description does it say it is 1080p, it does say it is 1080i which is different. There is one point where it says 1720p but that is an obvious typo.by ocalapcguy1/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 720pby jenns451/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1080pby dyhyryhujygf2/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the remote to this tv have a timer so tv will go off automatically when timer is set?
- Yes. You access through the menu on the remote. Can set it for up to 3 hours.by MomofChloe2/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not a button on the remote. But press the menu button on the remote and scroll to timer.by Carney3052/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tv does have a sleep timer.by MustLoveCatz2/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! It has a sleep timer that can easily be set in 30 minute increments.by frostyday22/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, under Menu - then Timer. Can set for 30 - 60 -90 minutes.by John999999992/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Press "MENU" on the remote, then use the navigation wheel to select "Timer".by BronzeFrog1/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?