About this item
For high-quality audio with excellent clarity, the V7 USB Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone is a good choice. This digital USB headset with microphone is well-suited for voice and video chat, Skype, voice recognition software and online gaming. In addition to a long 1.8m cable, this noise cancelling microphone headset has soft foam ear pads for comfort while enjoying films, television and other media. If you use online voice communication software to talk to with friends and gaming teammates, you'll benefit from excellent sound clarity with the V7 USB Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone.
V7 USB Digital Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone:
- 1.8m USB cord connectivity
- Studio Hi-Fi sound quality
- Soft bass
- Wide extensity
- Volume control
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Adjustable headband
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 8.0 x 2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This model is usb andd has in line mute for micby whaletoo1/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This would probably work quite nicely for you.by bcolliemom7/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the quality is lacking and the sound is hollow also the cord is shortby Kagrenac6/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I use this model to take mutliple calls from individuals online the volume is different you may want to consider thatby WorkAtHomeAgent6/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This headset has good audio quality, decent voice quality for the mic, miminal background noise pickup, and works well with Skype. It would probably work for you too--it ONLY plugs through the USB port, and at least on our laptops & computers, that allows us to use both the mic and the earphone features (with Windows 7)by PascagoulaBiker11/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby RCS8911/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes..by whaletoo11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
The manufacturer warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase.
The manufacturer agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.