About this item
The V7 Stereo Headset is lightweight and affordable. This item is durable. This noise-canceling headset is a good choice for voice and video chat, Skype, voice recognition software and online PC gaming. It has an adjustable headband and an omni-directional microphone that can be folded away when listening to music or movies. The V7 headset, black, features an inline volume control and soft foam ear-pads for comfortable listening. This item is compatible with computers, iPods, iPad, CDs and MP3 players. Built with an extra long 6-foot cable and soft foam ear pads for comfort, this item offers hours of listening enjoyment for your media selection. Use the adjustable headband for the perfect sound and perfect fit, every time.
V7 Stereo Headset:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 30mm drivers
- Over-the-head design
- Noise canceling headset, 270 degree omni-directional microphone
- Soft bass
- Ergonomic and adjustable headband
- Boom arm
- Works with computers, iPods, iPads, CD and MP3 players
- Cable Length: 6'
- Color: Black
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 8.0 x 2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- It has two standard computer jacks, one color coded black for stereo output and one color coded pink for microphone input.by veryoldgezer1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has a separate pin, it shouldn't be hard to find the two ports for each one though, Depending on what computer you are using the ports are always right next to each other at either the front or the back of the computer.by fetch2153012/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has both a mic & headphone jackby JimydaC7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a single cable from the headset and the cable splits into 2 separate 3.5 mm jacks , 6 inches towards the end of the cable , for the mic and speaker input terminals on the computer.by k6er12/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has 2 separate pins for mic & headphone. I too use it for skype.by kiranrk8012/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 2 pins. One for mic and one for headphones. They are clearly marked and different colors.by User12156/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it has two pins one for the mic and one for the headphonesby soxfn236/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has seperate jacks for mic and speakers.by An anonymous customer6/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I doubt the jacks are compatible with a cell phone. It has two standard computer jacks, one color coded black for stereo output and one color coded pink for microphone input. Most cell phones that I have seen have a single jack that is smaller than a computer jack.by veryoldgezer4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only if your phone has a 3.5 jack on it.by MachoTaco4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it can't be used with a cell phone, it has two connectors and both need to be plugged into a computer.by fetch215304/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Why doesn't the microphone work, my PC has detected the device once plugged in the headphones work,but the microphone does not.
- On many operating systems although the microphone is detected it may still be muted or the input volume may be set too low. Check the settings.by veryoldgezer9/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Did you plug in both connectors? that may be the caseby fetch215303/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
The manufacturer warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase.
The manufacturer agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.